Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

and to everyone in here that has or is going to say "including alcohol" because you don't drink. get the hell outta here. damn near EVERYONE drinks, and when it comes to getting business done grabbing a drink is a HUGE way to make connections...

and to everyone in here that has or is going to say "including alcohol" because you don't drink. get the hell outta here. damn near EVERYONE drinks, and when it comes to getting business done grabbing a drink is a HUGE way to make connections...

it's nothing new though, the human race has experimented with drugs since as far back as the stone age. imo if more people smoked marijuana and used psychedelics the world would be a much better place. i agree however that the rest of the drugs (including alcohol) are doing no good for the human race.

it's nothing new though, the human race has experimented with drugs since as far back as the stone age. imo if more people smoked marijuana and used psychedelics the world would be a much better place. i agree however that the rest of the drugs (including alcohol) are doing no good for the human race.

Alcohol included, I'd say 95% of the people I know use drugs.

I burn. Nothing too crazy, probably a half gram over the course of a regular day, obviously more when I go out..I'd say this is true for alot of my smoker friends.

Being that I burn usually after midnight, I use it partially as a sleep aid..when I dont have it, I toss and turn in my sleep..When I do smoke, I'll sleep 7-8 hours uninterrupted.

Alcohol included, I'd say 95% of the people I know use drugs.

I burn. Nothing too crazy, probably a half gram over the course of a regular day, obviously more when I go out..I'd say this is true for alot of my smoker friends.

Being that I burn usually after midnight, I use it partially as a sleep aid..when I dont have it, I toss and turn in my sleep..When I do smoke, I'll sleep 7-8 hours uninterrupted.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.
what?  I drink and alcohol is most certainly a drug. 

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Ditto. How can anyone argue it's not?

I'm on Ambien
frown.gif

you gotta include caffeine,alcohol,prescription medicines,and nicotine.

and when you do thats like 99.9 percent of the people i know
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

add junk food and u have every chemical vice covered.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

add junk food and u have every chemical vice covered.

Back
Top Bottom