Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

Dudes saying marijuana isn't a drug
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol people assume because its from a plant it isn't a drug, a lot of the drugs we use are purified from plant products.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol people assume because its from a plant it isn't a drug, a lot of the drugs we use are purified from plant products.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
Hendrix Watermelon wrote:

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

scratch marijuana
add coffee, prescription drugs, alcohol 

and that about covers everyone 
90% of my friends are doing some type of drug. I don't do drugs, except caffeine. I wanna defend myself by saying that Coffee tastes extremeley good.

Anybody try caffeine-less coffee?

laugh.gif
  Just laughing because I've never heard that term. It's called "defac", short for "decaffeinated coffee". Apparently though, it only lessens the amount of caffeine.

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

90% of my friends are doing some type of drug. I don't do drugs, except caffeine. I wanna defend myself by saying that Coffee tastes extremeley good.

laugh.gif
  Just laughing because I've never heard that term. It's called "defac", short for "decaffeinated coffee". Apparently though, it only lessens the amount of caffeine.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

and man, so you guys are willing to put Alcohol/Weed in the same category with Heroin, Coke etc...?

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

and man, so you guys are willing to put Alcohol/Weed in the same category with Heroin, Coke etc...?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I think that's why some smokers like to be categorized differently though; because they feel "drugs" are "derived." Any time humans try to derive elements of a plant for consumption there is usually resulting harm done. Take juice for example. People think it's healthy because it comes from plants, but it's nature's way of attracting animals to the fiber content of fruit. Think about it: too much juice can lead to diabetes. Diabetics are often advised to take fiber.

At this point in the human timeline, I'd say we're "all" on drugs, save for the very few who take what they consume very seriously.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

I think that's why some smokers like to be categorized differently though; because they feel "drugs" are "derived." Any time humans try to derive elements of a plant for consumption there is usually resulting harm done. Take juice for example. People think it's healthy because it comes from plants, but it's nature's way of attracting animals to the fiber content of fruit. Think about it: too much juice can lead to diabetes. Diabetics are often advised to take fiber.

At this point in the human timeline, I'd say we're "all" on drugs, save for the very few who take what they consume very seriously.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

Good catch. I guess I need some coffee.

EDIT: And to answer side-step your question, I think the line is so blurred because of the blessing some drugs receive from authories (doctors, lawmakers, etc.) while others are demonized.

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

In the drug category, yes. As far as severity and after effects, no.

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

Good catch. I guess I need some coffee.

EDIT: And to answer side-step your question, I think the line is so blurred because of the blessing some drugs receive from authories (doctors, lawmakers, etc.) while others are demonized.

laugh.gif

scratch marijuana

laugh.gif
DECAF.

In the drug category, yes. As far as severity and after effects, no.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

you gotta include caffeine,alcohol,prescription medicines,and nicotine.

and when you do thats like 99.9 percent of the people i know
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

add junk food and u have every chemical vice covered.

Wow, most women in my family don't drink coffee, they drink tea, never drank alcohol, prefer natural meds and have never smoked. There is almost no junk food in the village.

And I am addicted to alcohol and tobacco.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

you gotta include caffeine,alcohol,prescription medicines,and nicotine.

and when you do thats like 99.9 percent of the people i know
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

add junk food and u have every chemical vice covered.

Wow, most women in my family don't drink coffee, they drink tea, never drank alcohol, prefer natural meds and have never smoked. There is almost no junk food in the village.

And I am addicted to alcohol and tobacco.
frown.gif
pimp.gif

The vast majority of my circle smokes & drinks (I do, as well). A select few sniff. "I might puff some green *&%$ but no white stuff!"

The vast majority of my circle smokes & drinks (I do, as well). A select few sniff. "I might puff some green *&%$ but no white stuff!"

There is definitely a "roxy" epidemic with A LOT of people I know. Kids eat, snort, even shoot these things up.

I've never even swallowed a pill because I know how dangerous they are, and these dudes using them as nose candy multiple times daily.

F'n Junkies
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom