Is everyone you know on drugs? (serious topic)

Ehh, smoking weed is the "cool" thing for most of these teenagers to do nowadays.... I guess too much influence from Wiz Khalifa or Lil Wayne.
laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

Ehh, smoking weed is the "cool" thing for most of these teenagers to do nowadays.... I guess too much influence from Wiz Khalifa or Lil Wayne.
laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

i knew someone would say this exact statment i just dont know whether to agree or disagree

laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

i knew someone would say this exact statment i just dont know whether to agree or disagree

All my mans smoke
Some do pills and lean
And some have tried shoorms and other random !@!* like zanax bars

I am cool wit a few ppl choose not to use anything tho like a good 20%

All my mans smoke
Some do pills and lean
And some have tried shoorms and other random !@!* like zanax bars

I am cool wit a few ppl choose not to use anything tho like a good 20%

Originally Posted by windycity7

laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

Most will deny and say "Naw, smoking weed makes me feel good and relaxed." ...which I believe is true in some cases. But I know damn well about 4 years ago, freshman kids in High School didn't know jack about marijuana, and now, you got some who think they're the marijuana expert.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

Most will deny and say "Naw, smoking weed makes me feel good and relaxed." ...which I believe is true in some cases. But I know damn well about 4 years ago, freshman kids in High School didn't know jack about marijuana, and now, you got some who think they're the marijuana expert.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yea bro it's 2010, who wants to die and lived a boring life
I love drugs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't have a addictive personality though, I'll weeks sometimes without drinking and smoking but I dabble in everything here and there.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Yea bro it's 2010, who wants to die and lived a boring life
I love drugs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't have a addictive personality though, I'll weeks sometimes without drinking and smoking but I dabble in everything here and there.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.
what?  I drink and alcohol is most certainly a drug. 

Ditto. How can anyone argue it's not?
true alcohol is a drug if weed, caffeine, and over the counters are drugs. everyone is on drugs now a days. its life.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

i don't understand how you guys are including Alcohol. you HAVE to be non-drinkers.
what?  I drink and alcohol is most certainly a drug. 

Ditto. How can anyone argue it's not?
true alcohol is a drug if weed, caffeine, and over the counters are drugs. everyone is on drugs now a days. its life.

just about everybody i know/hang with 'does drugs'
laugh.gif

mainly weed, but we've also tripped acid and did some coke

i've only messed with the white a couple times and i've done acid like 5 times, and i did x one night..i wanna try shrooms one of these days but for the most part the only drug i use is weed

just about everybody i know/hang with 'does drugs'
laugh.gif

mainly weed, but we've also tripped acid and did some coke

i've only messed with the white a couple times and i've done acid like 5 times, and i did x one night..i wanna try shrooms one of these days but for the most part the only drug i use is weed

didnt read the whole thread yet

but a lot of chicks be doin coke on the low.

i dont do anything, just not for me.

didnt read the whole thread yet

but a lot of chicks be doin coke on the low.

i dont do anything, just not for me.

laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you can say Wiz or Wayne made it cool, and believe me they do have an influence, but it's 2010. We here in Cali are voting to LEGALIZE weed in November. you can't tell me Wiz and Wayne are the reason we have Weed Shops, it's just a different time now...

laugh.gif

but I don't smoke.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you can say Wiz or Wayne made it cool, and believe me they do have an influence, but it's 2010. We here in Cali are voting to LEGALIZE weed in November. you can't tell me Wiz and Wayne are the reason we have Weed Shops, it's just a different time now...

and to everyone in here that has or is going to say "including alcohol" because you don't drink. get the hell outta here. damn near EVERYONE drinks, and when it comes to getting business done grabbing a drink is a HUGE way to make connections...

You must have never smoked with anyone important

and to everyone in here that has or is going to say "including alcohol" because you don't drink. get the hell outta here. damn near EVERYONE drinks, and when it comes to getting business done grabbing a drink is a HUGE way to make connections...

You must have never smoked with anyone important

I take amphetamines everyday, but I have a prescription for it and that's only to make me feel normal
laugh.gif
(seriously). With it I function/focus about like a normal person, without it I'm at about 30% capacity
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that I don't drink caffeine more than once or twice a month, alcohol once a week at the very most. Used to light up pretty often but now only once every few months. I've never touched a cigarette.

Most of my friends just drink a lot and stay with coffee 24/7.

I take amphetamines everyday, but I have a prescription for it and that's only to make me feel normal
laugh.gif
(seriously). With it I function/focus about like a normal person, without it I'm at about 30% capacity
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that I don't drink caffeine more than once or twice a month, alcohol once a week at the very most. Used to light up pretty often but now only once every few months. I've never touched a cigarette.

Most of my friends just drink a lot and stay with coffee 24/7.

Back
Top Bottom