Is Fabolous Too Content.....

It's being nearly 4 years since he's dropped Loso's Way which was subpar IMO but that's another story. I feel like Fab is too content with being a mixtape rapper he's dropped numerous mixtapes after Loso's way and no albums I think that's totally acceptable. I know supposedly dropping a album this summer. But i feel like he's hella content and lazy. Discuss

Dude is eating now.. he doesn't have that hunger any more, and doesn't really need to.

How doesn't he need to be hungry when he hasn't perfected his craft? Dude has no classics under his belt.

Fab album dropping soon.. Even if he doesnt have a classic under his belt hes still consistent

Fab is so consistent he gonna be on the radio before you know it, he will sell he will cash out, he will tour and then he will go back to smashing dimes. The bluest of collar rappers along with lloyd banks and juelz Santana.

Fab has nothing to rap about. JD said it best a while ago that fab had 1 or 2 albums left in him because the depth just isn't there. I'm not in the least bit interested in fab as an artist period.

Damn 4 years flew by...
ohwell.gif

i really liked losos way. but like all singles rapper nowadays. many rappers get corny to me fab included

How doesn't he need to be hungry when he hasn't perfected his craft? Dude has no classics under his belt.
Idk, I feel like rappers can have different goals.

Not every rapper is really trying to be a legend of the game ala Jay-Z. Some just wanna pull themselves up out of the hood and live a baller lifestyle.. money, parties, women, etc

Fabolous strikes me as one of the latter. He's getting paid consistently, has the respect of his peers, and he's built a reputation in the industry that ensures he'll be relevant for a while. Not bad for a punchline rapper.

Fab is the Joe Johnson of Rap. Yeah he's nice enough to get a max contract, be an all star, hit a game winner or two, but he'll rather coast by and be content in his space than try to reach the next level. At the end of the day he'll still be on features, drop mixtapes and drink Coco Loso in clubs wearing all black with his sunglasses on
smokin.gif
With that being said,  Im content with not checking for his new material.

He does have the goat mixtape though
Yup. The whole "Fab has no classic" argument has no merit cause TINC1 is the greatest mixtape ever IMO and a classic. Hes clearly better on mixtapes than albums so to judge him based off the albums is inappropriate.

Last edited:
he needs more personal songs....& not talking bout female cuts

fab needs to connect with people better if that makes sense

Last edited:
nothing about recent fab has been amazing...few punchlines here and there...mostly wack similies...he has def fallen off...but i could careless...dont listen to this guy on the regular...his candy bar verses are annoying

Back
Top Bottom