Is Fabolous Too Content.....

I feel like TINC2 is one of his best tapes, or best music he's put out in general. Other than him and Red Cafe's "****em All", I couldn't tell you what was on TINC, and I probably destroyed my cpu cursor trying to swiftly move TINC3 to the recycle bin.

Haven't listened to much Freck, but he seems like Maino or Red Cafe, possibly dope but not really.

Fab is one of the most underrated rappers , up there with Cassidy THA HUSTLA !

I just want some new freck verses

Yeah definitely. Ppl who don't like Fabolous or Freck listen to J. Cole and Miguel.

I rock with Fab, still bump his old **** daily as I stated earlier BUT Freck is TRASH BAG material!! :smh: Dude has a hott punchline every 3 years and ya in here praising him like he's the best thing since pants with pockets .. Knock it off with the foolishness please.

For the record.... Loso's Way is easily the most underrated album of 2009. Am I the only person that dug the carlito's way theme????

Criminally Underrated.... that album was more than just punchline hot song every now and then Fab

Clear concepts, good story telling tracks, and flowed extremely well, but you know once people develop a image of you they tend not to listen anymore :smh:

For the record.... Loso's Way is easily the most underrated album of 2009. Am I the only person that dug the carlito's way theme????

Criminally Underrated.... that album was more than just punchline hot song every now and then Fab

Clear concepts, good story telling tracks, and flowed extremely well, but you know once people develop a image of you they tend not to listen anymore :smh:

This! His best album. People let "Throw it a Bag" fool them.

Fabs albums have trended upward in terms of quality since beginning, with the exception of street dreams that was terrible. Real talk was better than street dreams from nothing to something was better than real talk, and so on.

It should be mentioned that from before from nothin to something dropped to post TINC1 fab was unquestionably a top rapper in the game. People are in here talking like he's been wack from the jump.

FTR fab has never been "wack" but then again we our on the same messageboard that says nobody checks for fab but they checkin for Riff Raff, Lil B, & ****** like fredo santana talkin bout the tracks Bang??

Fabs albums have trended upward in terms of quality since beginning, with the exception of street dreams that was terrible. Real talk was better than street dreams from nothing to something was better than real talk, and so on.

It should be mentioned that from before from nothin to something dropped to post TINC1 fab was unquestionably a top rapper in the game. People are in here talking like he's been wack from the jump.

Fab wasn't wack from the jump. He's just shown very little growth as an artist, especially compared to his potential/expectations.

There's NO reason Fab shouldn't be on a T.I. type level of overall career success, NONE. His averageness is of his own doing.

Last edited:

Fab wasn't wack from the jump. He's just shown very little growth as an artist, especially compared to his potential/expectations.

There's NO reason Fab shouldn't be on a T.I. type level of overall career success, NONE. His averageness is of his own doing.

He's content with being average though. Is there something wrong with that? Especially when your PAID. I think he went into relax mode once his Rich Yung clothingline sorta flopped.

T.I. been talkin that King of the South **** for over a decade, so in order to protray that image and keep the top spot, he has NO CHOICE but to go hard 24/7.

He's content with being average though. Is there something wrong with that? Especially when your PAID. I think he went into relax mode once his Rich Yung clothingline sorta flopped.

T.I. been talkin that King of the South **** for over a decade, so in order to protray that image and keep the top spot, he has NO CHOICE but to go hard 24/7.

there is also no competition for fab if you want a good NY verse from NY who are you calling. NY has been weak and he has no reason to step his game up. No one is really in his lane.

Jay and Nas

ASAP and the rest with that trap sound

French with the club banger

Fab with a hard 16 with a couple punch lines

there is also no competition for fab if you want a good NY verse from NY who are you calling. NY has been weak and he has no reason to step his game up. No one is really in his lane.

Jay and Nas

ASAP and the rest with that trap sound

French with the club banger

Fab with a hard 16 with a couple punch lines

NY is weak, when French is headlining most of the features coming out of NY then you know something is wrong :smh: .

The thing is NYC is far from weak.... as it Stands we have two of the top 5 Rappers EVER...... Still releasing acclaimed albums, two of the young cats are now stars in their own rights and putting out good music, & a ton of New talent that's ready to be released.

The thing is NYC is far from weak.... as it Stands we have two of the top 5 Rappers EVER...... Still releasing acclaimed albums, two of the young cats are now stars in their own rights and putting out good music, & a ton of New talent that's ready to be released.

Jay-Z and Nas don't count. Not every rapper in the game can get a 16 from them without being in their respective camps or having a history with them.

For example, Yo Gotti can't call Jay or Nas to get a feature. However he can call French or A$AP and they'll hop on the track in a min with a wack verse.

Honestly the safest bets coming out of NY right now are Jada and Styles P when comes to getting a hot 16.

You also mentioned new talent, care to drop a few examples for me?

What does that have to do with anything? you said NY is weak i gave you two rappers four rappers from NY who are killing the game respectively right now. That's like saying the heat are weak but you can't use Lebron or WADE :lol:

As far as new Artist - Joey Bad***** (i'm personally not into em but dudes love em) Action Bronson, A$ap Ferg, Troy ave

What does that have to do with anything? you said NY is weak i gave you two rappers four rappers from NY who are killing the game respectively right now. That's like saying the heat are weak but you can't use Lebron or WADE :lol:

As far as new Artist - Joey Bad***** (i'm personally not into em but dudes love em) Action Bronson, A$ap Ferg, Troy ave

I agreed with the original statement of NY being weak because in terms of right now, who's poppin in NY? French isn't killing the game and neither is A$AP. They have a nice little buzz right now but we've seen these type of acts come and go in our area. Nothing special.

Jay-Z & Nas aren't in the game like they use too be. They drop albums because they know their loyalist will eat up anything they put out, regardless if it's trash. Which is why I don't include them when I say NY is weak, they only come through once in a blue. NY is nothing like it use to be in the 90s and early 2000s.

And IMO Joey Bad***** >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A$AP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French in terms of music. Not talkin about swag, punchlines, jewlery, etc .. strictly overall music

Oh yeah that Wade/Bron comparision was WEAK :tongue:

Last edited:
I agreed with the original statement of NY being weak because in terms of right now, who's poppin in NY? French isn't killing the game and neither is A$AP. They have a nice little buzz right now but we've seen these type of acts come and go in our area. Nothing special.

And IMO Joey Bad***** >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A$AP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> French in terms of music. Not talkin about swag, punchlines, jewlery, etc .. strictly overall music

Joey is the only one with a future.

A$AP is a trend rapper that will be gone when fools stop trying to be a male fashionistas and French will disappear once Diddy inevitably screws him.:lol:

Last edited:

Joey is the only one with a future.

A$AP is a trend rapper that will be gone when fools stop trying to be a male fashionistas and French will disappear once Diddy inevitably screws him.:lol:

he is trying to get his coke boys thing going with MMG i think so once diddy hits him with the bad boy treatment he just gonna have to change his name again and do it like the lox did dblock lmao

RE: the NY is weak comment

I meant it in the way there is really nothing pushing the top NY people because the 2nd and 3rd tier rappers are trash (chicken noodle soup and all that trash)

Down south you get a new rapper every year it looks like cause they have their sound and if u not putting out quality music u will get pushed to the back.

No one can push fab to the back because there is no1 really to take his place. And we know damn well no rapper alive will take either Jay or Nas spot either so they dont have to put out quality music in a timely manner. They are on their own clock. NY was at its best when everyone was competing you had jay, nas, 50, cam, jada, styles, i mean u can even throw fat joe in there. Add Philly and u had cassidy, Freeway, Beans, The list can go on and on and on. Now we are lucky if we get 2 albums from the region and everyone is on each others track or the south is all over it anyways so there is no true competition. Jay and Nas won the arms race and everyone else fell back.

RE: the NY is weak comment

I meant it in the way there is really nothing pushing the top NY people because the 2nd and 3rd tier rappers are trash (chicken noodle soup and all that trash)

Down south you get a new rapper every year it looks like cause they have their sound and if u not putting out quality music u will get pushed to the back.

No one can push fab to the back because there is no1 really to take his place. And we know damn well no rapper alive will take either Jay or Nas spot either so they dont have to put out quality music in a timely manner. They are on their own clock. NY was at its best when everyone was competing you had jay, nas, 50, cam, jada, styles, i mean u can even throw fat joe in there. Add Philly and u had cassidy, Freeway, Beans, The list can go on and on and on. Now we are lucky if we get 2 albums from the region and everyone is on each others track or the south is all over it anyways so there is no true competition. Jay and Nas won the arms race and everyone else fell back.

That pretty much sums it up.

Back
Top Bottom