Is fat joe **** riding the south

i never see this cat in ny anymore and it seems like he tries to back up the south too much

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

who from new york isnt?
the hell are you talkin about?

laugh.gif
you must be from ny. its no secret%*$$+#% in ny is loving thesouth right now. alot of ny rappers are just borrowing alot from the south now... and have been for a minute now. from southern culture, to beat selection, toflow, and more.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

who from new york isnt?

laugh.gif
you must be from ny. its no secret%*$$+#% in ny is loving the south right now. alot of ny rappers are just borrowing alot from the south now... and have been for a minute now. from southern culture, to beat selection, to flow, and more.

name some artists.

[h3][/h3]
Is fat joe **** riding the south
Yes he is. And it's pathetic. How you go from D.I.T.C to this (that's not a ringing endorsement southern dudes).

who from new york isnt?

laugh.gif
you must be from ny. its no secret%*$$+#% in ny is loving the south right now. alot of ny rappers are just borrowing alot from the south now... and have been for a minute now. from southern culture, to beat selection, to flow, and more.

name some artists.

fat joe

fab

the diplomats BEEN ridin the south.

Fat Joe- duh, thats exactly what this thread is about sir

fab- you got me lost, what did he do?

the diplomats BEEN ridin the south. - since when? and dont tell me no "Bout It, Bout It" from Diplomatic Immunity
Up Top Crunk?????????????????
if u mean the Dips, I'd say thats a reach.

Real NY%#%!$#! know was good...cause real NY rappers dont rocc with the South like that (Styles P, Nas, Stack [RIP], Joell Ortiz, Papoose, even 50)

Fat Joke been in MIA heavy since Pun passed

the diplomats BEEN ridin the south. - since when? and dont tell me no "Bout It, Bout It" from Diplomatic Immunity

be serious...after they stopped rocking with the heatmakers... half of their beats been on that down south up top fusion wanna be Runners **#+. jim hoppedon damn near every southern anthem this year. and to top it off... these dudes own a liqor called sizzurp.

as for fab... listen to the intro from FNTS... he might as well give TI royalties from that. And alot of his pre album **#+ was heavily influenced by thesouth. like mo cars mo#%%+% w/ freck billionaire. And i dont remember fab rockin grills back when he was doing clue tapes

And i dont remember fab rockin grills back when he was doing clue tapes

Fab, I can't call it. But dudes from the east been rocking fronts (don't know what a grill is) forever.

be serious...after they stopped rocking with the heatmakers... half of their beats been on that down south up top fusion wanna be Runners **#+. jim hopped on damn near every southern anthem this year. and to top it off... these dudes own a liqor called sizzurp.

as for fab... listen to the intro from FNTS... he might as well give TI royalties from that. And alot of his pre album **#+ was heavily influenced by the south. like mo cars mo#%%+% w/ freck billionaire. And i dont remember fab rockin grills back when he was doing clue tapes

pun was rockin grills before anyone in the south

Umm yea not every NY rapper has been ridin da SOuth, Fab kinda went that direction with his flow on FNTS but it was mostly that girly type song issh.Dipset??? they either trash or not but ridin da South? nah as a whole they been ridin whackness

Outside of Fat Joe Id say Jadakiss if yall been listenin and seeing da songs hes been rockin with for da past year. What else chicken noodle soup? Harlem beenon that dance issh since da Harlem Shake. Oh yea Mims for sure

NY hip hop scene as a whole has just sucked from a mainstream point of view I wouldnt say we ridin da South, cats like Ja Rule dont count. And yes Im from NY

When you look at it NY underground hip hop has been good just not great to the point somebody blows up. The NY rappers mentioned never compromised theirintegrity they just aint gonna make it own tha mainstream level.

Southern hip hop today is just a bunch of county dudes borrowin da East and West style; candy paint, fronts, low riders, chevys, etc. They only got choppedn screed music n it aint that good. I wish da dudes who were pioneering for da south in da 90s took over now that would make sense.

smokin.gif

fab does... that diamonds in my damn chain was wack... everyone cant rap like that... and fab's flow is too laid back to b tryin to get on southernbeats...

fat joe just a flow jacker...

Fab been on some down south!+!#, I mean he is the one that gave Jeezy a shot. Dips on the souths jock too, like one dudesaid he was on damn near every DS anthem this past year, and just look at the "We Fly High" (Remix). Look at ya'll East Coast Savior Jay, one hisbest acts happens to be from the south (dude in my avy). And if I'm not mistaken, one of the best east coast beatmakers, Dj Premier, happens to be fromTexas.................

Back
Top Bottom