Is fat joe **** riding the south

LETS BE REAL DOWN SOUTH%%*!*+% OVER DO EVERYTHING WE DO AND HONESTLY NOW I ONLY **@+ WIT OUTKAST AND PLIES SOUTH%%*!*+% IS DOOFY EVERYTIME I GO TO THESOUTH%%*!*+% IS CRAZY SLOW

LETS BE REAL DOWN SOUTH%%*!*+% OVER DO EVERYTHING WE DO AND HONESTLY NOW I ONLY **@+ WIT OUTKAST AND PLIES SOUTH%%*!*+% IS DOOFY EVERYTIME I GO TO THE SOUTH%%*!*+% IS CRAZY SLOW

What????

Originally Posted by all19mjs

LETS BE REAL DOWN SOUTH%%*!*+% OVER DO EVERYTHING WE DO AND HONESTLY NOW I ONLY **@+ WIT OUTKAST AND PLIES SOUTH%%*!*+% IS DOOFY EVERYTIME I GO TO THE SOUTH%%*!*+% IS CRAZY SLOW

The fact that you mentioned Outkast and Plies in the same sentence negates your opinion. *SLAP*

And who cares who Fat Joe is jocking--he sucks now anyways. As far as I'm concerned, he's irrelevant to hip-hop now.

And as far as the fronts argument goes, let's be honest here--golds are DEEPLY rooted in Southern culture. I'll take it even further--they'redeeply rooted in BLACK culture, regardless of region.

NY dudes got no swagger. They stay tryna joc our style.
roll.gif
Yeah we sure do like to joc on them Fapes and Girbadgejeans
smh.gif

Kill yourself for that one cause you know damn well y'all just catching up
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

NY dudes got no swagger. They stay tryna joc our style.

Yupe like the south's biggest rapper right now singing hooks about Brooklyn, NY and he's from New Orleans
laugh.gif

The South is an embarrassment to hip-hop music right now.

HHOW YOU FIGURE JUST BECAUSE THATS WHO I LIKE FROM THE SOUTH I THINK PLIES IS SO WHAT REAL AND OUTKKAST IS THE BEST DUO EVER SO YOU HOLD NO WEIGHT TO SAY THAT

Yupe like the south's biggest rapper right now singing hooks about Brooklyn, NY and he's from New Orleans
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny because Jay asked him to get on a track to sing about Brooklyn. Ya'll East coast N's strugglin to get onthe radio, besides 50 & Jay, I ain't heard@*%* on the radio from ya'll dudes, unless they happend to have a southern rapper onthere............

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's funny because Jay asked him to get on a track to sing about Brooklyn. Ya'll East coast N's strugglin to get on the radio, besides 50 & Jay, I ain't heard@*%* on the radio from ya'll dudes, unless they happend to have a southern rapper on there............

You lost for listening to the radio
laugh.gif

At the end of the day every new rapper--down south included, wish their career could be as successful as Jay.

At the end of the day every new rapper--down south included wish their career could be as successful as Jay.

laugh.gif
And everyother NY rapper wish they could be half as successful as a down south rapper..............

At the end of the day every new rapper--down south included wish their career could be as successful as Jay.
laugh.gif
And every other NY rapper wish they could be half as successful as a down south rapper..............

selling 500,000 ringtones and never being heard from again is successful now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

U can blame fat joe for doin what he doin. That man is goin where the moneys at. The south got some good acts but ima true hip hop fan. I was born and lived uptop and now I reside down south. I got love for both places and understand the culture on both sides. I admit I don't like a lot of south acts but some Ido. Fat Joe is NY tho but somtimes u gotta think outside the box. U cant hate him for stayin in the game and gettin that paper.

yes fat joe is southern d rider
yes fab is a southern d rider
yes dipset are southern d riders
yes remy ma is a southern d rider
yes jae millz is a southern d rider
there are plenty more...
It's funny because Jay asked him to get on a track to sing about Brooklyn. Ya'll East coast N's strugglin to get on the radio, besides 50 & Jay, I ain't heard@*%* on the radio from ya'll dudes, unless they happend to have a southern rapper on there............
roll.gif
that wasa horrible argument.
laugh.gif

the radio is horrible. i cant believe you still listen the radio.

I was thinking about this last night after watching MTV they played Nas Made You Look and then Fat Joe's Make It Rain.

I simply think Joe was an MC who believed in Hip Hop beng about unity with all MC's & DJ's and having some form of loyalty. There was a time Nasand him were tight and he backed him during the whole Jay beef, when Nas went Def Jam and ended his beef with Nas that pissed Joe off a bit.

Then Kay Slay who was another big name in NYC Hip Hop was very close with Joe then he strayed away and started $++%#@$ with 50 heavy. I guess after thoseincidents he felt he might as well move on to other *!+#, one of his close people from time was Khaled he was already a Miami resident with family there buckedup with Scott Storcha nd since then just build relationships with Weezy & Ross.

So he felt more comfortable in Miami w/ the artists down there who pushes more unity and collabo's rather than beefing and starting *!+#.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but no matter what..they'll never b a n in the south better than jay

THE SOUTH IS LAME TEXAS RAPPERS IS LAME NOW MIAMI ONLY RICK ROSS N.O. WEEZY ONLY ATL A HAND FULL OF OK RAPPERS A FEW GOOD RAPPERS

Originally Posted by all19mjs

HHOW YOU FIGURE JUST BECAUSE THATS WHO I LIKE FROM THE SOUTH I THINK PLIES IS SO WHAT REAL AND OUTKKAST IS THE BEST DUO EVER SO YOU HOLD NO WEIGHT TO SAY THAT

Why are you yelling? And please, throw some punctuation in there somewhere. You really expect people to take your opinion seriously when they can barelydecipher what you're saying?

Back
Top Bottom