ROCK EM SOCK EM ROBOTS THE MOVIE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bruh...

I said the same thing in the theater when I saw the trailer. I was like what the...
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Bruh...

I said the same thing in the theater when I saw the trailer. I was like what the...
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Hollywood cares too much about making money to make quality films anymore these days. The big studios are killing cinema.

Hollywood cares too much about making money to make quality films anymore these days. The big studios are killing cinema.

my story hasnt been told....

im half way through my screenplay , might finish it this summer....

HOLLYWOOD HAS IDEAS BUT THOSE IDEAS USUALLY LEAD TO VIEWER BECOMING AWARE ..... and we cant have people being too aware in this country of ours no can we?

my story hasnt been told....

im half way through my screenplay , might finish it this summer....

HOLLYWOOD HAS IDEAS BUT THOSE IDEAS USUALLY LEAD TO VIEWER BECOMING AWARE ..... and we cant have people being too aware in this country of ours no can we?

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Watch Let Me In bro
that was a remake of s movie from Sweden that was an adaption of a novel
there are plenty on good screenplays floating around the industry, but Hollywood

A. only cares about money

B. will only go with a tried and proved format

let somebody drop a indie that is truly original and it sucede...Hollywood will have 20 more flicks in development with that same exact plot...makes it hard for us movie lovers

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Watch Let Me In bro
that was a remake of s movie from Sweden that was an adaption of a novel
there are plenty on good screenplays floating around the industry, but Hollywood

A. only cares about money

B. will only go with a tried and proved format

let somebody drop a indie that is truly original and it sucede...Hollywood will have 20 more flicks in development with that same exact plot...makes it hard for us movie lovers

YO!

They haven't even scratched the surface... they could start green lighting films that show minorities are actually just as dynamic as Whites...

nerd.gif

DF!!!

YO!

They haven't even scratched the surface... they could start green lighting films that show minorities are actually just as dynamic as Whites...

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

nerd.gif

DF!!!
"But why showcase minorities when I can make a lackluster robot movie instead?"
IMO, a lot of screenplays go unnoticed by the big dogs because they wanna play it safe since it takes numerous amounts of money to put a screenplay into production. Also, why step out of the safe zone? It brings money right? Play the typical archetypes and get bank. If you want to experience different portrayals of said archetypes, start getting into independent releases. You'd be surprised how many great movies go unnoticed by the mainstream crowd. I'm not saying, there aren't good releases for the mainstream, but when exactly do you see a good release? 3 times a year? I'm kinda glad upcoming directors are starting to branch out independently rather then a big corp. LOL. They'll probably get bought out if it's a good movie. Word to paranormal activity.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

nerd.gif

DF!!!
"But why showcase minorities when I can make a lackluster robot movie instead?"
IMO, a lot of screenplays go unnoticed by the big dogs because they wanna play it safe since it takes numerous amounts of money to put a screenplay into production. Also, why step out of the safe zone? It brings money right? Play the typical archetypes and get bank. If you want to experience different portrayals of said archetypes, start getting into independent releases. You'd be surprised how many great movies go unnoticed by the mainstream crowd. I'm not saying, there aren't good releases for the mainstream, but when exactly do you see a good release? 3 times a year? I'm kinda glad upcoming directors are starting to branch out independently rather then a big corp. LOL. They'll probably get bought out if it's a good movie. Word to paranormal activity.

Back
Top Bottom