Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

BTW... I can care less what Skip Bayless says... cause he's not credible to me...

Hes never been around any top NBA players.. so he cant say what he knows about them.. he has as much knowledge about the NBA as any avg person..

Stephen A Smith always ask him.. If he ever even been around Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, etc? absolutely not..

All he does is watch games at home and debates on First and 10.
indifferent.gif

What kind of logic is that? To judge a basketball player's skill level you have to know him personally?
laugh.gif
We're not evaluating a dude's CD collection or taste in film.

BTW... I can care less what Skip Bayless says... cause he's not credible to me...

Hes never been around any top NBA players.. so he cant say what he knows about them.. he has as much knowledge about the NBA as any avg person..

Stephen A Smith always ask him.. If he ever even been around Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, etc? absolutely not..

indifferent.gif

What kind of logic is that? To judge a basketball player's skill level you have to know him personally?
laugh.gif

top 10 in no order

Lebron
Wade
Kobe
Durant
Melo
D.williams
Dwight
Dirk
Rose
westbrook/eric gordon /cp3 <---3 way tie

top 10 in no order

Lebron
Wade
Kobe
Durant
Melo
D.williams
Dwight
Dirk
Rose

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
           Ok.. so what you saying?.. you take Skip Bayless seriously?? haha.. because hes on ESPN everyday?
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
           Ok.. so what you saying?.. you take Skip Bayless seriously?? haha.. because hes on ESPN everyday?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron
Wade
Kobe
Durant
Melo
D.williams
Dwight
Dirk
Rose
vj67p.gif

400x.jpg

1DR5

puppet_facepalm.gif

FozzieFacepalm.gif

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron
Wade
Kobe
Durant
Melo
D.williams
Dwight
Dirk
Rose
vj67p.gif

400x.jpg

1DR5

puppet_facepalm.gif

FozzieFacepalm.gif

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

can we report him for trolling? dude makes some of the dumbest post, but im pretty sure my knowledge of bball decreased reading that.

can we report him for trolling? dude makes some of the dumbest post, but im pretty sure my knowledge of bball decreased reading that.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
If you have the capability of reading the English language you would see that I wrote absolutely nothing about Skip  Bayless, and yet you made him the subject of your reply. Why don't you shed light on why you think knowing a player personally is a revelatory experience on his attributes as a basketball player.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
If you have the capability of reading the English language you would see that I wrote absolutely nothing about Skip  Bayless, and yet you made him the subject of your reply. Why don't you shed light on why you think knowing a player personally is a revelatory experience on his attributes as a basketball player.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Durant
Wade

Thats the top 5 after that drop off.

. I had the same top 5 as OKB and I don't even have a synergy account...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Durant
Wade

Thats the top 5 after that drop off.

. I had the same top 5 as OKB and I don't even have a synergy account...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
         Then why are you asking a question based on my thoughts on Skip bayless?...stop contradicting yourself.. haha..  smh.. 
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
         Then why are you asking a question based on my thoughts on Skip bayless?...stop contradicting yourself.. haha..  smh.. 
roll.gif

1) Dirk Nowitski (After what he's proven he is the best player to me, right now. He has a lot of years left because he doesn't need speed or athleticism like Kobe does in his mid 30's)
2) Dwight Howard (I believe he has a better chance of getting a ring or multiple rings before Bron does. He can change the dynamic of a team overnight.)

3) LeBron James (Plays a great 3/4 of the game, best in the league)

4) Kevin Durant (Only getting better)

5) Dwyane Wade (He will be falling off this list within the next couple years)

6) Chris Paul & Deron Williams (They actually make they're team better, what PG's are suppose to do)

7) Derrick Rose (Great player but not a great PG, he's an injury away from being Steve Francis but he's page away from being Isiah Thomas)

8 ) Carmelo Anthony (Needs to step up his D, but one of the leagues best scorers)

9) Kobe Bryant (Sorry, just doesn't look or feel the same anymore, he looks spent. Maybe this offseason is good for him? or maybe the start of the end?) + thats why MJ>KB, Jordan was number 1at 32yo

10) LaMarcus Aldridge & Kevin Love

Best List So far, you know it

Back
Top Bottom