Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

BTW... I can care less what Skip Bayless says... cause he's not credible to me...

Hes never been around any top NBA players.. so he cant say what he knows about them.. he has as much knowledge about the NBA as any avg person..

Stephen A Smith always ask him.. If he ever even been around Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, etc? absolutely not..

All he does is watch games at home and debates on First and 10.. he basically known as the guy that critiques Lebron lol..thats his niche..

Well that's even worse then
laugh.gif
2009 D12 wasn't even 1/2 the player he is now (ie he only had one side of the court where he was dominant) and Pierce at no time in his life had even been the best player in the league NEVER. He was the best player in the 2008 Finals, but that's where it ends.

BTW... I can care less what Skip Bayless says... cause he's not credible to me...

Hes never been around any top NBA players.. so he cant say what he knows about them.. he has as much knowledge about the NBA as any avg person..

Stephen A Smith always ask him.. If he ever even been around Kobe, Lebron, Dwade, etc? absolutely not..

All he does is watch games at home and debates on First and 10.. he basically known as the guy that critiques Lebron lol..thats his niche..

Well that's even worse then
laugh.gif
2009 D12 wasn't even 1/2 the player he is now (ie he only had one side of the court where he was dominant) and Pierce at no time in his life had even been the best player in the league NEVER. He was the best player in the 2008 Finals, but that's where it ends.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by PMatic

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook  
Best list I've seen.

Why Westbrook over Melo?
He's a chucker on offense and a liability on defense. I wouldn't put Melo over any of those 10.
Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Those players all have their faults, but they're still better than Melo.
Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Russell Westbrook?

yall can't be serious
I bring up his weaknesses as much as anyone, but Westbrook is still a talented player that's only going to get better.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by PMatic

LeBron
Dwight
CP3
Wade
Dirk
Kobe
Rose
Durant
D-Will
Westbrook  
Best list I've seen.

Why Westbrook over Melo?
He's a chucker on offense and a liability on defense. I wouldn't put Melo over any of those 10.
Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Those players all have their faults, but they're still better than Melo.
Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Russell Westbrook?

yall can't be serious
I bring up his weaknesses as much as anyone, but Westbrook is still a talented player that's only going to get better.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I did this with the other thread, but you put a gun to my head and ask me to spit out five names, I'd say LeBron, Dwight, Kobe, Wade, and CP3.
Cool list but i'd replace Dwight with Dirk and let D Will share that spot with CP3 because those 2 are dead even imo.

Bron, Wade, Dirk, Kobe, CP3/D Will in that order.

I know its PC to put D12 in the top 5 but i cant ( unless its All Nba)because his offensive game is still a liability. Yes hes gotten better since workin with Dream but he still cant be counted on to get a bucket when it matters most, at least not yet. Hes basically a cleanup/putback monster on offense, defense is where he separates himself from everyone. Not tryin to discredit dude but i cant remember a top 5 player who wasnt his teams go-to guy.
Dwight shoots 72% in the clutch, his FT% is still weak at 60% though, he leads his team in usage as well. Dwight is not the same player he was 3 years ago, he has an offensive game. It isn't great, but it's more than cleanups and putbacks.
I think it's impossible not to include Dwight in one's top 5. His impact is too great defensively to be overlooked, and he's still putting up 23 a game with Jameer Nelson as his point guard. Give this man a real point guard who knows how to pass and we would see something amazing.

I did this with the other thread, but you put a gun to my head and ask me to spit out five names, I'd say LeBron, Dwight, Kobe, Wade, and CP3.
Cool list but i'd replace Dwight with Dirk and let D Will share that spot with CP3 because those 2 are dead even imo.

I know its PC to put D12 in the top 5 but i cant ( unless its All Nba)because his offensive game is still a liability. Yes hes gotten better since workin with Dream but he still cant be counted on to get a bucket when it matters most, at least not yet. Hes basically a cleanup/putback monster on offense, defense is where he separates himself from everyone. Not tryin to discredit dude but i cant remember a top 5 player who wasnt his teams go-to guy.
Dwight shoots 72% in the clutch, his FT% is still weak at 60% though, he leads his team in usage as well. Dwight is not the same player he was 3 years ago, he has an offensive game. It isn't great, but it's more than cleanups and putbacks.
I think it's impossible not to include Dwight in one's top 5. His impact is too great defensively to be overlooked, and he's still putting up 23 a game with Jameer Nelson as his point guard. Give this man a real point guard who knows how to pass and we would see something amazing.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

MELO
It was in a loss but still

pay homage ya'll be actin like ya'll don't know whats good

I shall never forgive this guy for that stunning performance 
embarassed.gif

MELO

embarassed.gif

Skip Bayless:

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Kevin Durant
5. Carmelo Anthony

Rob Parker:

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Derrick Rose
4. Kevin Durant
5. Zach Randolph
roll.gif

Skip Bayless:

1. Dwyane Wade
2. Dirk Nowitzki
3. Kobe Bryant
4. Kevin Durant
5. Carmelo Anthony

Rob Parker:

1. Dirk Nowitzki
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Derrick Rose
4. Kevin Durant
5. Zach Randolph
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

MELO

embarassed.gif

You are what you consistenly do.
grin.gif

Thats why Melo isn't top 5.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

MELO

embarassed.gif

You are what you consistenly do.
grin.gif

Thats why Melo isn't top 5.

4th qtr with game on the line, i still want kobe to have the ball even if y'all say that he isn't in the top 5 now..

4th qtr with game on the line, i still want kobe to have the ball even if y'all say that he isn't in the top 5 now..

westvrook is not better than melo

cmon now that's just ridiculous. take him out of a knicks jersey and nobody is saying that foolishness

westvrook is not better than melo

cmon now that's just ridiculous. take him out of a knicks jersey and nobody is saying that foolishness

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Notice i said im not trying to discredit dude, he is no joke and easily one of the top players. I just have a problem with him in the top 5, unless were talkin All Nba which we arent. Like i said  earlier he has made improvements , but you gotta admit he still cant be counted on to take and make big shots on a consistent basis like the rest of my list. Of  that 72% in clutch you speak off i would love to know how many were cleanup buckets vs throw it in the post and watch him go to work type buckets.

I wouldnt really argue against him , i was just trying to explain why he wasnt on my list. I might be a bit old school but when i think of the Top Top guys in the league the guys who come to mind have come thru in the clutch time after time hitting big shot after big shot. Theyre the guys who everyone in the building know is getting the ball and somehow they still make a play.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Notice i said im not trying to discredit dude, he is no joke and easily one of the top players. I just have a problem with him in the top 5, unless were talkin All Nba which we arent. Like i said  earlier he has made improvements , but you gotta admit he still cant be counted on to take and make big shots on a consistent basis like the rest of my list. Of  that 72% in clutch you speak off i would love to know how many were cleanup buckets vs throw it in the post and watch him go to work type buckets.

I wouldnt really argue against him , i was just trying to explain why he wasnt on my list. I might be a bit old school but when i think of the Top Top guys in the league the guys who come to mind have come thru in the clutch time after time hitting big shot after big shot. Theyre the guys who everyone in the building know is getting the ball and somehow they still make a play.

Back
Top Bottom