Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

1) Dirk Nowitski (After what he's proven he is the best player to me, right now. He has a lot of years left because he doesn't need speed or athleticism like Kobe does in his mid 30's)
2) Dwight Howard (I believe he has a better chance of getting a ring or multiple rings before Bron does. He can change the dynamic of a team overnight.)

3) LeBron James (Plays a great 3/4 of the game, best in the league)

4) Kevin Durant (Only getting better)

5) Dwyane Wade (He will be falling off this list within the next couple years)

6) Chris Paul & Deron Williams (They actually make they're team better, what PG's are suppose to do)

7) Derrick Rose (Great player but not a great PG, he's an injury away from being Steve Francis but he's page away from being Isiah Thomas)

8 ) Carmelo Anthony (Needs to step up his D, but one of the leagues best scorers)

9) Kobe Bryant (Sorry, just doesn't look or feel the same anymore, he looks spent. Maybe this offseason is good for him? or maybe the start of the end?) + thats why MJ>KB, Jordan was number 1at 32yo

10) LaMarcus Aldridge & Kevin Love

Best List So far, you know it

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by yungchamp

MELO

It was in a loss but still

pay homage ya'll be actin like ya'll don't know whats good

I shall never forgive this guy for that stunning performance 
embarassed.gif

You are what you consistenly do.
grin.gif

Thats why Melo isn't top 5.

You can't be serious
indifferent.gif

westbrook better than melo now???? all ya'll n_'s on crack Im sure of it now
he doesn't play great d i get it, but ya'll in here actin like dude givin up 40+ to whoever he's guarding every night or some %*$* smh
like fareal melo's d is decent he's not great at it I GET IT
but melos offense is best offense in the game HANDS DOWN
boy i tell you some of ya'll low key ******ed or somethin

edit: I AINT EVEN DONE BRUH
melo chucks the ball too much????
for years melo was the only for sure scorer on the team who else supposed to shoot it???
westbrook not even the best player on his team and he takes shots away from from KD but thats coo???
ya'll ******ed all of ya'll...im convinced now ya'll hate dude or somethin...its somethin
westbrook??? rly???? only ppl i can respect over melo is bron kobe dirk and maybe dwight thats it

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by yungchamp

MELO

It was in a loss but still

pay homage ya'll be actin like ya'll don't know whats good

I shall never forgive this guy for that stunning performance 
embarassed.gif

You are what you consistenly do.
grin.gif

Thats why Melo isn't top 5.

You can't be serious
indifferent.gif

westbrook better than melo now???? all ya'll n_'s on crack Im sure of it now
he doesn't play great d i get it, but ya'll in here actin like dude givin up 40+ to whoever he's guarding every night or some %*$* smh
like fareal melo's d is decent he's not great at it I GET IT
but melos offense is best offense in the game HANDS DOWN
boy i tell you some of ya'll low key ******ed or somethin

edit: I AINT EVEN DONE BRUH
melo chucks the ball too much????
for years melo was the only for sure scorer on the team who else supposed to shoot it???
westbrook not even the best player on his team and he takes shots away from from KD but thats coo???
ya'll ******ed all of ya'll...im convinced now ya'll hate dude or somethin...its somethin
westbrook??? rly???? only ppl i can respect over melo is bron kobe dirk and maybe dwight thats it

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by JD617

Best list I've seen.

He's a chucker on offense and a liability on defense. I wouldn't put Melo over any of those 10.
Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Amare>Melo until his knees give out.  Melo is hugely overrated...  Classic loser's game.
not sure if srs. Amare is more overrated that Melo

Originally Posted by 10027

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by JD617

Best list I've seen.

He's a chucker on offense and a liability on defense. I wouldn't put Melo over any of those 10.
Melo is a chucker and a bad defender but these guys aren't
laugh.gif

Oh okai.

Amare>Melo until his knees give out.  Melo is hugely overrated...  Classic loser's game.
not sure if srs. Amare is more overrated that Melo

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Ok.. so what you saying?.. you take Skip Bayless seriously?? haha.. because hes on ESPN everyday?
roll.gif
If you have the capability of reading the English language you would see that I wrote absolutely nothing about Skip  Bayless, and yet you made him the subject of your reply. Why don't you shed light on why you think knowing a player personally is a revelatory experience on his attributes as a basketball player.
         Then why are you asking a question based on my thoughts on Skip bayless?...stop contradicting yourself.. haha..  smh.. 
roll.gif

he was asking a question based on you saying, you have to know an NBA player personally to judge there skill level 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Ok.. so what you saying?.. you take Skip Bayless seriously?? haha.. because hes on ESPN everyday?
roll.gif
If you have the capability of reading the English language you would see that I wrote absolutely nothing about Skip  Bayless, and yet you made him the subject of your reply. Why don't you shed light on why you think knowing a player personally is a revelatory experience on his attributes as a basketball player.
         Then why are you asking a question based on my thoughts on Skip bayless?...stop contradicting yourself.. haha..  smh.. 
roll.gif

he was asking a question based on you saying, you have to know an NBA player personally to judge there skill level 
grin.gif

Dwight is the best player in the NBA to me. But I guess you can say there is no clear cut best player.

Dwight is the best player in the NBA to me. But I guess you can say there is no clear cut best player.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Melo

D.williams

Dwight

Dirk

Rose

westbrook/eric gordon /cp3 <---3 way tie
vj67p.gif

400x.jpg

1DR5

puppet_facepalm.gif

FozzieFacepalm.gif

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

a pg , who coming off an injury missing his 2nd n 3rd option from last year...who put on 22-11-7 in a 6 game series bieng in my top 10 cannot possibly be the dumbest thing
youve ever heard in this forum.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by 2o6

top 10 in no order

Lebron

Wade

Kobe

Durant

Melo

D.williams

Dwight

Dirk

Rose

westbrook/eric gordon /cp3 <---3 way tie
vj67p.gif

400x.jpg

1DR5

puppet_facepalm.gif

FozzieFacepalm.gif

Dumbest thing I have ever seen posted in S&T.

a pg , who coming off an injury missing his 2nd n 3rd option from last year...who put on 22-11-7 in a 6 game series bieng in my top 10 cannot possibly be the dumbest thing
youve ever heard in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom