Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

No clear cut. I'd say this is the top 5:

Lebron
Wade
Durant
Rose
Kobe
how are you not mentioning dirk? seriously.

even if you close your eyes to his playoff performance, he averaged 23 and shot 52% from the field this year on a team that won 50 + games.

y'all kill me

Who would you put Dirk over on that list?
We're talking about best player in the league. Don't even lie, before the playoffs started, you would NOT have put Dirk on your top 5 list.
dirk over durant and kobe. i've been a fan.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...rk-Nowitzki-Appreciation

You just might be right. I wonder how much work Kobe's going to put in during the off-season to show that age is not an issue to him

You just might be right. I wonder how much work Kobe's going to put in during the off-season to show that age is not an issue to him

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue
dawg 2011 kobe couldn't even muster double teams by hornets and mavs; they played him straight up and he couldn't even dominate. 
They doubled every time he would post up his defender ala what Dallas did to Bron and Wade. 
Kobe is the highest skilled player in the NBA imo, one of the best post up games for a guard, top 5 defender, can still rise up with the best of them, and one of the best/most clutch shots in the game. 

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

we're not going by the past; he's not a top 5 player anymore man. give it up already.

2011Kobe>LeHypeKobe>WadeKobe>RoseKobe>DurantKobe>NowitzkiKobe>MeloKobe>Howard And since you say we are not talking about the past but today 2011 then I can def say...Kobe>JordanWithout having the Jordan fan boys come out and argue
dawg 2011 kobe couldn't even muster double teams by hornets and mavs; they played him straight up and he couldn't even dominate. 
They doubled every time he would post up his defender ala what Dallas did to Bron and Wade. 
Kobe is the highest skilled player in the NBA imo, one of the best post up games for a guard, top 5 defender, can still rise up with the best of them, and one of the best/most clutch shots in the game. 

After these Finals... D12's going to win the MVP next year.
And after what Dirk's done these playoffs, dude should be in the Top 5. Easily. It's not just about putting up numbers, it's about putting up numbers when it's needed most.

After these Finals... D12's going to win the MVP next year.
And after what Dirk's done these playoffs, dude should be in the Top 5. Easily. It's not just about putting up numbers, it's about putting up numbers when it's needed most.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Dirk-Nowitzki-2011-NBA-Finals-Miami-vs-Mavs-Game-4_photo_medium.jpg
Fixed

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

This guy has the most complete, non- fallible offensive game in the NBA/world...
Fixed
come on son
dirk is top 15 all time but his offensive game is not complete...it is just that his jumper is one of the best all time

he needs to improve his post game...he barely has any
sometimes he has trouble driving to the hoop like today

Fixed
come on son
dirk is top 15 all time but his offensive game is not complete...it is just that his jumper is one of the best all time

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yup, I can agree with that.

Even thinking of what to respond with, at least 10 names come up as who could be the most dominant in the league.

Makes for better competition tho!

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Yup, I can agree with that.

Even thinking of what to respond with, at least 10 names come up as who could be the most dominant in the league.

Makes for better competition tho!

Everybody being named right now has a legit con against them.

Congrats to Dallas. They definitely had the hardest path to the finals and came out on top.

Congrats to Dallas. They definitely had the hardest path to the finals and came out on top.

Everybody being named right now has a legit con against them.

Kobe. IDC. Until he retires from the game of basketball, hes's the best basketball player.

Kobe. IDC. Until he retires from the game of basketball, hes's the best basketball player.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fixed
come on son

american-lawry-s-seasoned-salt-4oz-tub-1723-p.jpg

Spoiler [+]
j11v2h.jpg

***edit***
I dont know why I pick fights with Kobe fans
alien.gif
. You guys just dont get it. Flame away. Good night sir...

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fixed
come on son

american-lawry-s-seasoned-salt-4oz-tub-1723-p.jpg

Spoiler [+]
j11v2h.jpg

***edit***
I dont know why I pick fights with Kobe fans
alien.gif
. You guys just dont get it. Flame away. Good night sir...

Back
Top Bottom