Is it a reach to say there is no clear cut best player in the NBA right now?

how yall consider Lebron as the bests or even D-Wade? and Dwight? c'mon son, these dudes are doing what an above average NBA athlete can do, not the BEST. No doubt they are equipped with amazing ability, doesn't make any of them the BEST player in the "NBA".

I have been saying this; Kobe has been the league's best player for years, with his verstality and experiences, not alotta people can do what Kobe does...especially with the mins he's averaging this year and still putting up the stats that is identical to his career avg. I think he's gon have a strong year next year

how yall consider Lebron as the bests or even D-Wade? and Dwight? c'mon son, these dudes are doing what an above average NBA athlete can do, not the BEST. No doubt they are equipped with amazing ability, doesn't make any of them the BEST player in the "NBA".

I have been saying this; Kobe has been the league's best player for years, with his verstality and experiences, not alotta people can do what Kobe does...especially with the mins he's averaging this year and still putting up the stats that is identical to his career avg. I think he's gon have a strong year next year

dirk as all the trophy's right now. you can't really say the other 2 guys on the same team are better when they lost.

dirk as all the trophy's right now. you can't really say the other 2 guys on the same team are better when they lost.

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

It's Kobe.

Listing LeBron is laughable...

Kobe, huh....even after the Lakers got swept? 

Yall are funny.  I'm in no way saying that Bron is > than Kobe as far as being the clear cut best in the NBA, but some of yall have real short memories and strange ways of categorizing players. 

It's Kobe.

Yall are funny.  I'm in no way saying that Bron is > than Kobe as far as being the clear cut best in the NBA, but some of yall have real short memories and strange ways of categorizing players. 

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fixed
come on son
dirk is top 15 all time but his offensive game is not complete...it is just that his jumper is one of the best all time

he needs to improve his post game...he barely has any
sometimes he has trouble driving to the hoop like today

american-lawry-s-seasoned-salt-4oz-tub-1723-p.jpg

Spoiler [+]
j11v2h.jpg

***edit***
I dont know why I pick fights with Kobe fans
alien.gif
. You guys just dont get it. Flame away. Good night sir...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIRK WAS THE BEST PLAYER THIS YEAR. I PUT KOBE 7th.

I just stated that Dirk's offensive game is not complete
grin.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Fixed
come on son
dirk is top 15 all time but his offensive game is not complete...it is just that his jumper is one of the best all time

he needs to improve his post game...he barely has any
sometimes he has trouble driving to the hoop like today

american-lawry-s-seasoned-salt-4oz-tub-1723-p.jpg

Spoiler [+]
j11v2h.jpg

***edit***
I dont know why I pick fights with Kobe fans
alien.gif
. You guys just dont get it. Flame away. Good night sir...
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIRK WAS THE BEST PLAYER THIS YEAR. I PUT KOBE 7th.

I just stated that Dirk's offensive game is not complete
grin.gif

There should be a rule that people should only be allowed to speak on topics until they have been one week removed from the incident. Prisoners of the moment. Prisoners of the moment. Prisoners of the moment.

LeBron is suffering from that right now.

I think without a doubt in my mind that LeBron is the #1 talent in the NBA. Now that doesn't mean he is the greatest winner, teammate, competitor, etc. Talent is only 1 part of being a best player. But I think what he brings (when he wants to play) there is nobody on his level in this day.

But we shouldn't have to wait and see if he wants to play and him still be considered the best player. Not defensible.

So yea, OP, there isn't a clear cut best player in the NBA. Which is a good thing IMO.

There should be a rule that people should only be allowed to speak on topics until they have been one week removed from the incident. Prisoners of the moment. Prisoners of the moment. Prisoners of the moment.

I think without a doubt in my mind that LeBron is the #1 talent in the NBA. Now that doesn't mean he is the greatest winner, teammate, competitor, etc. Talent is only 1 part of being a best player. But I think what he brings (when he wants to play) there is nobody on his level in this day.

But we shouldn't have to wait and see if he wants to play and him still be considered the best player. Not defensible.

So yea, OP, there isn't a clear cut best player in the NBA. Which is a good thing IMO.

OMG here we go 6 games don't invalidate LeBron as the best player don't be silly.

Half y'all made the same mistake slandering Dirk after 1 bad playoff series.
laugh.gif

OMG here we go 6 games don't invalidate LeBron as the best player don't be silly.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

Chris Bosh>Dirk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

Chris Bosh>Dirk
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's Kobe.

the irony

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's Kobe.

the irony

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I will say this...without hyperbole (and trust me...I'm guilty of it, too
laugh.gif
), sports discussions would be boring. 

Back
Top Bottom