Is it acceptable to have sex in your bestfriend's bed???

I've done it plenty of times especially when I was in the Navy. After putting in work I would have the chick wash the sheets. Thee was a hiccup ontime though. I came home on leave once and took a chick to my cousins house. to smash. After we were done I coud not find the condom I looked and looked. I were to come back and look for it. At the time I did not know his girlfriend and her daughter was living wit him. The bed used was her daughters and she found it. I honestly thought only my cousin lived there.

I've done it plenty of times especially when I was in the Navy. After putting in work I would have the chick wash the sheets. Thee was a hiccup ontime though. I came home on leave once and took a chick to my cousins house. to smash. After we were done I coud not find the condom I looked and looked. I were to come back and look for it. At the time I did not know his girlfriend and her daughter was living wit him. The bed used was her daughters and she found it. I honestly thought only my cousin lived there.

Yeah. I lived in a house near campus last year with a few teammates, had a bunch of parties. I chilled there a lot the summer before I moved in, got dome in one of my boys' rooms before I even lived in the house. The chick spit it out in his cereal bowl and I didn't know because I was drunk and ended up blacking out, didn't figure it out till the chick told me a couple days later. Told him asap, but he ended up thinking it was dried milk and just rinsed it out.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
But we ended up being the best friends in that house.
laugh.gif

Dude moved into a different room when I moved in (he liked another one more and I wanted the one he lived in.) Ended up smashing in that room too.
roll.gif
But he was the homie. Mad cool. I also lent out my room to other people all the time. It's apart of living in a communal team house. Only two (of the six people) living there ever locked their rooms away, one had a girl and the other was a virgin (super catholic kid.)

Yeah. I lived in a house near campus last year with a few teammates, had a bunch of parties. I chilled there a lot the summer before I moved in, got dome in one of my boys' rooms before I even lived in the house. The chick spit it out in his cereal bowl and I didn't know because I was drunk and ended up blacking out, didn't figure it out till the chick told me a couple days later. Told him asap, but he ended up thinking it was dried milk and just rinsed it out.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
But we ended up being the best friends in that house.
laugh.gif

Dude moved into a different room when I moved in (he liked another one more and I wanted the one he lived in.) Ended up smashing in that room too.
roll.gif
But he was the homie. Mad cool. I also lent out my room to other people all the time. It's apart of living in a communal team house. Only two (of the six people) living there ever locked their rooms away, one had a girl and the other was a virgin (super catholic kid.)

i wouldn't mind letting one of my homeboys smash in my crib or house as long as sheets were changed and pillows were off the bed...the basement in my house was used for all types of activities....one time though i told my homeboy that they can smash some chick in the back room of my basement, I leave out to the store and this fool proceeds to go upstairs to my room without my permission and spoons and cuddles with shorty for about 2 hours, he aint even smash smh....and to top it off after i told him to take shorty home and i went to sleep thinking they left, he let her spend the night in the basement room for more spooning and soft +%** like that..i was pissed and thats the only person that cant do anything in my crib.
mad.gif
mad.gif

i wouldn't mind letting one of my homeboys smash in my crib or house as long as sheets were changed and pillows were off the bed...the basement in my house was used for all types of activities....one time though i told my homeboy that they can smash some chick in the back room of my basement, I leave out to the store and this fool proceeds to go upstairs to my room without my permission and spoons and cuddles with shorty for about 2 hours, he aint even smash smh....and to top it off after i told him to take shorty home and i went to sleep thinking they left, he let her spend the night in the basement room for more spooning and soft +%** like that..i was pissed and thats the only person that cant do anything in my crib.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom