Is it acceptable to have sex in your bestfriend's bed???

If he gives you his blessing, damn right I'm gonna do it.

Definitely would clean the sheets the next morning out of common courtesy though.

The last time I did this was in December, me & my boy brought 2 broads back from Hollywood. My crib is 20 minutes away & his is closer so ending pvat his crib was a no brainer. Thing was, my broad was with the business, confirmed by the hamnations that were taking place in the back seat, his could go either way so he was trying to play it cool. I commend him because I'd try & GIC off the top if I knew he was getting domed up in the back seat, lol. When we get to his crib, he tells me to take his room because he & his girl are going to watch movies, I don't think twice & proceed in taking her down. After I smashed, I started to fall asleep but heard beat-ups from the living room so I crept in like solid snake with the cardboard box to peep out the scene. My boy had her on the balcony in a full nelson giving her the business, GIC confirmed & proceeded to go back in his room & knock out. In the am, I woke her up with some good old corner pocket & was like damn, ma is mad wet in comparison to last night. After achieving glory, I went to the bathroom to pee & saw a red stain on my white tee. Ol' girl started her period that morning on my boy's bed. Ended up having to buy him a new mattress, lmao. That's my dude tho, if he needs my bed, he got it.

The last time I did this was in December, me & my boy brought 2 broads back from Hollywood. My crib is 20 minutes away & his is closer so ending pvat his crib was a no brainer. Thing was, my broad was with the business, confirmed by the hamnations that were taking place in the back seat, his could go either way so he was trying to play it cool. I commend him because I'd try & GIC off the top if I knew he was getting domed up in the back seat, lol. When we get to his crib, he tells me to take his room because he & his girl are going to watch movies, I don't think twice & proceed in taking her down. After I smashed, I started to fall asleep but heard beat-ups from the living room so I crept in like solid snake with the cardboard box to peep out the scene. My boy had her on the balcony in a full nelson giving her the business, GIC confirmed & proceeded to go back in his room & knock out. In the am, I woke her up with some good old corner pocket & was like damn, ma is mad wet in comparison to last night. After achieving glory, I went to the bathroom to pee & saw a red stain on my white tee. Ol' girl started her period that morning on my boy's bed. Ended up having to buy him a new mattress, lmao. That's my dude tho, if he needs my bed, he got it.

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by Hugo

i let my boy do this one girl on my bed..that night i slept like a baby.
roll.gif
nice dragon age reference

sick.gif
Trifling.

Your bed, is your bed. Probably one of the few sacred places you have.

sick.gif
Trifling.

Your bed, is your bed. Probably one of the few sacred places you have.

You know the dudes who get new buns on the regular and the dudes who fap...sharing your bed is just part of being bestfriends. My bed is open to dude to sleep, beat, cook, jump, whatever. Once u change the sheets its cool. I remember once i skeeted on son pillow when shorty moved her head out the way. Didnt say %#%! to her and let her lay in it. Bought him a pillow and new sheet set after, though.
laugh.gif

You know the dudes who get new buns on the regular and the dudes who fap...sharing your bed is just part of being bestfriends. My bed is open to dude to sleep, beat, cook, jump, whatever. Once u change the sheets its cool. I remember once i skeeted on son pillow when shorty moved her head out the way. Didnt say %#%! to her and let her lay in it. Bought him a pillow and new sheet set after, though.
laugh.gif

I've done it. It was random. Me, this girl, my boy and his girl were watching a movie in his room. Me and the chick are fooling around underneath my boy's sheets (he wasn't on the bed, he was in a chair with his girl). The atmosphere is right for lift-off so I'm scheming on where to smash. My friend's little brother wasn't home (only 2 years younger than him and really cool with me as well) so I took the opportunity to take the girl I was with to the other bedroom. Once in the other room, I popped in "Mall Cop" in the Xbox 360 so that there wouldn't be much noise and got it crackin'. Fun time
laugh.gif
. But when my friend found out I had done it on his bed, I could see a little ...distaste... and said that I'd wash the sheets. He was like "Nah, you're good, but you owe me some McDonald's next time we go". That was a wrap
smokin.gif

I'd let him do the same if the time came.

I've done it. It was random. Me, this girl, my boy and his girl were watching a movie in his room. Me and the chick are fooling around underneath my boy's sheets (he wasn't on the bed, he was in a chair with his girl). The atmosphere is right for lift-off so I'm scheming on where to smash. My friend's little brother wasn't home (only 2 years younger than him and really cool with me as well) so I took the opportunity to take the girl I was with to the other bedroom. Once in the other room, I popped in "Mall Cop" in the Xbox 360 so that there wouldn't be much noise and got it crackin'. Fun time
laugh.gif
. But when my friend found out I had done it on his bed, I could see a little ...distaste... and said that I'd wash the sheets. He was like "Nah, you're good, but you owe me some McDonald's next time we go". That was a wrap
smokin.gif

I'd let him do the same if the time came.

I've done it plenty of times especially when I was in the Navy. After putting in work I would have the chick wash the sheets. Thee was a hiccup ontime though. I came home on leave once and took a chick to my cousins house. to smash. After we were done I coud not find the condom I looked and looked. I were to come back and look for it. At the time I did not know his girlfriend and her daughter was living wit him. The bed used was her daughters and she found it. I honestly thought only my cousin lived there.

I've done it plenty of times especially when I was in the Navy. After putting in work I would have the chick wash the sheets. Thee was a hiccup ontime though. I came home on leave once and took a chick to my cousins house. to smash. After we were done I coud not find the condom I looked and looked. I were to come back and look for it. At the time I did not know his girlfriend and her daughter was living wit him. The bed used was her daughters and she found it. I honestly thought only my cousin lived there.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Quick story about this topic:
My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

We still laugh about that night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Now that is a friend.  Definitely gonna be down to take care of your boys, especially best friend... If you got an issue w/ it change your sheets and if that don't do it for you buy some new ones.

Originally Posted by shoemasta72

Quick story about this topic:
My buddy, a female coworker and myself were at a bar drinking after work. She had always been DTF, but she had a man and I was trying to respect that. Anyway, we were done with our 3rd round of shots and she tells the bartender another round of shots. So I leaned over to her and told her if we take this next shot, I was #+%@!+# her within the hour. Well, she downed that bad boy with the quickness (strong foreshadow). Buddy sees all this going on and catches me coming back from the bathroom about to leave, bumps into me and drops his apt keys in my shirt pocket and says go have fun.

Open the door, realize I don't have any condoms. Shoot him a text to grab some...he's there within 10 minutes. Turned out I didn't need them because she had a 3 pack unopened in her purse.

We still laugh about that night 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Now that is a friend.  Definitely gonna be down to take care of your boys, especially best friend... If you got an issue w/ it change your sheets and if that don't do it for you buy some new ones.

Nah I don't play like that. My boys can have the couches, the guest bedroom, any location in the house on the floor, in the jacuzzi, where ever else but it's a NO for my own personal bed. Just the thought of knowing one of my boys spraying my bed with his juices is enough to want me to buy a new bed. How can you guys have a good nights sleep with that thought in your head?

Nah I don't play like that. My boys can have the couches, the guest bedroom, any location in the house on the floor, in the jacuzzi, where ever else but it's a NO for my own personal bed. Just the thought of knowing one of my boys spraying my bed with his juices is enough to want me to buy a new bed. How can you guys have a good nights sleep with that thought in your head?

Back
Top Bottom