Is it acceptable to have sex in your bestfriend's bed???

I always get varying opinions on this issue and it's bound to happen.

What are you thoughts on this?

It's dirty and all to just leave your juices on there after the fact.

Would a simple washing of his sheets for him make the situation allowed? Or would you guys get angry over the actual act of someone smashing away in your bed?

I always get varying opinions on this issue and it's bound to happen.

What are you thoughts on this?

It's dirty and all to just leave your juices on there after the fact.

Would a simple washing of his sheets for him make the situation allowed? Or would you guys get angry over the actual act of someone smashing away in your bed?

No good, it just seems nasty....

....I'm sure he's left some of his sexual juices on that bed....and you're gonna be rollin around in it...

No good, it just seems nasty....

....I'm sure he's left some of his sexual juices on that bed....and you're gonna be rollin around in it...

I've done it, he told me too. Just being a good friend. Those who don't allow it are just sour and blocking thy @@$@

I've done it, he told me too. Just being a good friend. Those who don't allow it are just sour and blocking thy @@$@

if it's no problem, why not?

wash the sheets and flip the matters.

if it's no problem, why not?

wash the sheets and flip the matters.

I don't give a damn. That's not happening.

I don't want to sleep with another man's juices soiled into my bed.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't give a damn. That's not happening.

I don't want to sleep with another man's juices soiled into my bed.
30t6p3b.gif

Every dude should have "buss down" sheets. When its that time i dont mind. Just make sure you take them off after and we are good.

Every dude should have "buss down" sheets. When its that time i dont mind. Just make sure you take them off after and we are good.

I have let 'em. Several times. When the time comes they better return the favor. Then again I did get some in his backseat a couple times.. all on the suede.

Idk, I would feel weird sexing on the bed my friend sexes on the regular. Pass lol.
I did smash on the backseat of one of my fwiends whip. %##% was mad umfortable, but the dead was done
pimp.gif

Idk, I would feel weird sexing on the bed my friend sexes on the regular. Pass lol.
I did smash on the backseat of one of my fwiends whip. %##% was mad umfortable, but the dead was done
pimp.gif

I have let 'em. Several times. When the time comes they better return the favor. Then again I did get some in his backseat a couple times.. all on the suede.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

pimp.gif

Foul. Treat people the way you want to be treated, would like your homies to sex in your bed?

Foul. Treat people the way you want to be treated, would like your homies to sex in your bed?

Honestly would never do this, unless it was my LAST option and if I got clearance from my friend.

-The Juice

Honestly would never do this, unless it was my LAST option and if I got clearance from my friend.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by romedadude

If he washed the sheets after and let me know whatsup, then why not allow it with a bro high five? I'd want the favor to be returned if I was in a pinch as well.

Back
Top Bottom