Is it cheating.

Originally Posted by do work son

If we call timeout and then I go down court and hit a 3 during the timeout, does that count?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

untitled.bmp
DEAD AT BOTH REPLYS....

YOU SHOULDA DONE YOU WHILE YOU HAD THE CHANCE!

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Is it cheating if a couple takes a break and one perosn hooks up and does them while the other is really trying to fix the relationship?
* Constantly have "breaks" so one is not sure whether or not the break is legit so instead of moving on that party works on the issues.
*Other party moves on because they believe it to be finished
*4 month break in which 1 party member does them. 
if that's the case...what the hell are you taking a "break" for?

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Is it cheating if a couple takes a break and one perosn hooks up and does them while the other is really trying to fix the relationship?
* Constantly have "breaks" so one is not sure whether or not the break is legit so instead of moving on that party works on the issues.
*Other party moves on because they believe it to be finished
*4 month break in which 1 party member does them. 
if that's the case...what the hell are you taking a "break" for?

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

No such thing as a 4 month "break" 
laugh.gif

No such thing as a break...that's the nice way of saying "we're finished but I know you wont agree"

Or a way of saying im afraid to let go.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

No such thing as a 4 month "break" 
laugh.gif

No such thing as a break...that's the nice way of saying "we're finished but I know you wont agree"

Or a way of saying im afraid to let go.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Why in the hell should I take a "break" to "fix" a relationship!!!!???
30t6p3b.gif

Why not? When your car is broken isn't it standard procedure to stare at it for a couple days in hopes that it will fix itself?
For real, though— RealRubirosa answered your question. 

If it's over to you, it's not fair to either of you to let the other person believe it can be fixed.

30t6p3b.gif

Why not? When your car is broken isn't it standard procedure to stare at it for a couple days in hopes that it will fix itself?

If it's over to you, it's not fair to either of you to let the other person believe it can be fixed.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

30t6p3b.gif

Relationship to a car correlated to a relationship with another human-being...I've seen it all on NT.
One of my things is that if a break is needed in a relationship, it might as well be over at that point.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

30t6p3b.gif

Relationship to a car correlated to a relationship with another human-being...I've seen it all on NT.
One of my things is that if a break is needed in a relationship, it might as well be over at that point.

Back
Top Bottom