Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

whyhellothere

Banned
I was watching this video and the group of girls seem to be attacking this one dude for no apparent reason and he's just taking it. Now granted if he had hit one of them, everyone who was standing around watching would have came after him, but still, is there a point where enough is enough?

I was watching this video and the group of girls seem to be attacking this one dude for no apparent reason and he's just taking it. Now granted if he had hit one of them, everyone who was standing around watching would have came after him, but still, is there a point where enough is enough?

never alright its called being a man just walk away we aint emotional creatures like women we use logic so its smarter to walk away than escalate the situation
hell hath no fury like a womans scorn

never alright its called being a man just walk away we aint emotional creatures like women we use logic so its smarter to walk away than escalate the situation

those things aren't woman 
sick.gif
i would swung at all of them and stood on their bodies like hercules

sick.gif

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

but what if that doesnt work. Example, in the video it looks like the dude was trying to walk away & the chick(s) just keep coming after him, throwing his stuff off the rail, etc.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

but what if that doesnt work. Example, in the video it looks like the dude was trying to walk away & the chick(s) just keep coming after him, throwing his stuff off the rail, etc.

It's not ok to hit anyone but %$!+ happens. Not talking about constant abuse tho. That doesn't just happen.

It's not ok to hit anyone but %$!+ happens. Not talking about constant abuse tho. That doesn't just happen.

Originally Posted by TSX24

sick.gif

laugh.gif
. That looks like the DC metro tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

sick.gif

laugh.gif
. That looks like the DC metro tho
30t6p3b.gif

The way society is FEMALES  will always win and if i was dude i would had went to prison, would've thrown chicks over  the rail like it was a rope 

The way society is FEMALES  will always win and if i was dude i would had went to prison, would've thrown chicks over  the rail like it was a rope 

you lose either way. If you do hit a chick your known as a woman beater. If you stand there and let the chick beat the crap out of you, people will make fun of you for getting your butt kicked by a chick

you lose either way. If you do hit a chick your known as a woman beater. If you stand there and let the chick beat the crap out of you, people will make fun of you for getting your butt kicked by a chick

Back
Top Bottom