Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

NOT INTO HITTING WOMEN BUT IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION, I WOULD OF BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE MONSTERS AND HELD MY HEAD HIGH. KEPT THE BURNER ON DECK IN CASE DUDES TRY TO RUSH. ONCE AGAIN, GIVING BLACK GIRLS A BAD LOOK. CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO START *&%$

Originally Posted by yankeesking92

So men and women are equal huh? Smh
Wait what?  What are you getting at with this post?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I gave up tryna decode it. Either women are below men in every sense, or just in the sense we cant hit em

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I gave up tryna decode it. Either women are below men in every sense, or just in the sense we cant hit em

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

Money May
mah...iron mike in 88

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

Money May
mah...iron mike in 88

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

my girl used to beat me, so one day i had enough. it was lakers celtics game 7 and i had a bunch of the homies over. i politely asked her if she would go to the store and bring back a case of beer for my friends. she told me "hell no, blah blah blah you need to get off your !#$ if you want it" take in mind i let her move in with me the whole summer and shed been here since may. i took her to the other room, gave her a 100 dollar bill and politely asked again, she ripped the bill up and told me no again. so i proceeded to slam her head into the refrigerator, i didnt hit her though. but if had to do it again, i wouldnt hesitate to do it again. the rest of the summer was nice though. ended up taking her to san antonio to visit her fam and sea world. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

my girl used to beat me, so one day i had enough. it was lakers celtics game 7 and i had a bunch of the homies over. i politely asked her if she would go to the store and bring back a case of beer for my friends. she told me "hell no, blah blah blah you need to get off your !#$ if you want it" take in mind i let her move in with me the whole summer and shed been here since may. i took her to the other room, gave her a 100 dollar bill and politely asked again, she ripped the bill up and told me no again. so i proceeded to slam her head into the refrigerator, i didnt hit her though. but if had to do it again, i wouldnt hesitate to do it again. the rest of the summer was nice though. ended up taking her to san antonio to visit her fam and sea world. 

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

best hands in the game wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0.jpg

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

best hands in the game wrote:

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom