Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"
I disagree.  I think he would win in court.  He would've been defending himself.  He was clearly trying to walk away from the confrontation and was being chased and assaulted.

I guess I was talking in general. I mean if there was a case (with no video footage) of some guy claiming he hit a girl out of self defense, I feel he would either lose or at least get some sort of slap on the hand where it is going to counseling or being on probation.

Originally Posted by Smokey13

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"
I disagree.  I think he would win in court.  He would've been defending himself.  He was clearly trying to walk away from the confrontation and was being chased and assaulted.

I guess I was talking in general. I mean if there was a case (with no video footage) of some guy claiming he hit a girl out of self defense, I feel he would either lose or at least get some sort of slap on the hand where it is going to counseling or being on probation.

I wouldn't hit a woman but I'd shake the poop outta her.
Word to Chris Rock.

I wouldn't hit a woman but I'd shake the poop outta her.
Word to Chris Rock.

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

For all you guys that wouldn't hit a female, how would you react if your girlfriend for x amount of years came to you one day & told you that not only was she cheating on you, but she contracted some disease from the dude(s) she was cheating with & passed it on to you? 

I would have %*@%+@ them up. All of them ganging up on me for no reason? +%#% that. My mom never told me not to hit a woman anyways....

I would have %*@%+@ them up. All of them ganging up on me for no reason? +%#% that. My mom never told me not to hit a woman anyways....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Money May

Money May

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

" Im not sayin its ok.....but I understand"
grin.gif

"Stop it! AHHHH!!! Godammit!Stop you little $!#!$! *points finger* You stop this !+!! right now!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

" Im not sayin its ok.....but I understand"
grin.gif

"Stop it! AHHHH!!! Godammit!Stop you little $!#!$! *points finger* You stop this !+!! right now!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Again....it's more of a legal thing if anything. The real questions is would you hit a girl knowing you might have to pay her in damages in a court of law? And this is not even factoring in court fees and loss of work. I think if that wasn't the issue and if it was just a moral thing, I believe guys would hit girls without hesitation. But because everyone is so sue happy, you just have to think before you hit someone. Mentally you might feel better but in that scenario you mentioned above, it doesn't change the fact that you still have a disease and now will get sued.

I can understand why but that doesn't make it ok if that happened. Would it be ok for her to do that to you if it was reversed?

I can understand why but that doesn't make it ok if that happened. Would it be ok for her to do that to you if it was reversed?

Again....it's more of a legal thing if anything. The real questions is would you hit a girl knowing you might have to pay her in damages in a court of law? And this is not even factoring in court fees and loss of work. I think if that wasn't the issue and if it was just a moral thing, I believe guys would hit girls without hesitation. But because everyone is so sue happy, you just have to think before you hit someone. Mentally you might feel better but in that scenario you mentioned above, it doesn't change the fact that you still have a disease and now will get sued.

--Its OK in this instance IMO.
--I just dont like when females say "we should be equal" or "we're better..blah blah" then they always pull out the card "oooh you got beat by a girl!".

--So what's that supposed to mean?

--Its OK in this instance IMO.
--I just dont like when females say "we should be equal" or "we're better..blah blah" then they always pull out the card "oooh you got beat by a girl!".

--So what's that supposed to mean?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yes & Mr Fongstarr i see your point

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yes & Mr Fongstarr i see your point

Back
Top Bottom