Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

never alright its called being a man just walk away we aint emotional creatures like women we use logic so its smarter to walk away than escalate the situation
hell hath no fury like a womans scorn
but what if that doesnt work. Example, in the video it looks like the dude was trying to walk away & the chick(s) just keep coming after him, throwing his stuff off the rail, etc.

yea u right theres always exceptions and i can admit to that but as for most cases walk away. as for dude in video he was in a bad situation so i would have fought back. however that dont look nice in front of the police or the judge so its basically pick your poison.

violence against ANYONE should be a last resort..

that being said, EVERYONE can do something that deserves a cuta$$

- my 2 cents

violence against ANYONE should be a last resort..

that being said, EVERYONE can do something that deserves a cuta$$

- my 2 cents

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

never alright its called being a man just walk away we aint emotional creatures like women we use logic so its smarter to walk away than escalate the situation
hell hath no fury like a womans scorn
but what if that doesnt work. Example, in the video it looks like the dude was trying to walk away & the chick(s) just keep coming after him, throwing his stuff off the rail, etc.

yea u right theres always exceptions and i can admit to that but as for most cases walk away. as for dude in video he was in a bad situation so i would have fought back. however that dont look nice in front of the police or the judge so its basically pick your poison.

tough call. they were going in on him and egging him on. Maybe just push them off of you? bum rush one of them and dip? Stinger splash FTW

tough call. they were going in on him and egging him on. Maybe just push them off of you? bum rush one of them and dip? Stinger splash FTW

you know what !@#$ it when a !@#$% act like that and think she a man !@#$ that !@#$% up. i hate when women think they men and puff out they chest so that would be my exception. at some point it gets to if you wanna act like a man ill treat you like one if not play your position. but i still think its wrong.

you know what !@#$ it when a !@#$% act like that and think she a man !@#$ that !@#$% up. i hate when women think they men and puff out they chest so that would be my exception. at some point it gets to if you wanna act like a man ill treat you like one if not play your position. but i still think its wrong.

World Star Hip Hop needs to be taken down as a website altogether, because it just constantly promotes this kind of crap..95% of the videos on there that get hits are of people getting their ##! kicked...Obviously YouTube isn't much better but on there you can report videos to be taken down...At first seeing fights online was SLIGHTLY entertaining, but now it's just gotten out of hand
30t6p3b.gif
I know for a fact that people scheme up situations where they fight someone and make sure someone is on standby to capture their 2 seconds of fame

World Star Hip Hop needs to be taken down as a website altogether, because it just constantly promotes this kind of crap..95% of the videos on there that get hits are of people getting their ##! kicked...Obviously YouTube isn't much better but on there you can report videos to be taken down...At first seeing fights online was SLIGHTLY entertaining, but now it's just gotten out of hand
30t6p3b.gif
I know for a fact that people scheme up situations where they fight someone and make sure someone is on standby to capture their 2 seconds of fame

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"
I disagree.  I think he would win in court.  He would've been defending himself.  He was clearly trying to walk away from the confrontation and was being chased and assaulted.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Yeah......take the beating or get out of it. I think it is a lose lose situation. You don't hit a women, your boys will call you a punk.....you hit a women, and no judge will ever side on you in court. I think the legal issues scare me more then my friends.

But I like how Chris Rock said it "I would never hit a girl, but I would shake the *+$# out of her!"
I disagree.  I think he would win in court.  He would've been defending himself.  He was clearly trying to walk away from the confrontation and was being chased and assaulted.

I've had this conversation with friends before, male and female.

My stance was being "emotional creatures" and all that other @*%* is a cop out. If you killed someone because you're emotional, you would still come out of it guilty in court. Why should that be a reason I let you slide for touching me?

I'm a peaceful person, I think any kind of fighting is asinine. I will never ever ever put my hands on a female...... unprovoked. And even then, I wouldn't OD. But she will know not to touch me like that again.

I've had this conversation with friends before, male and female.

My stance was being "emotional creatures" and all that other @*%* is a cop out. If you killed someone because you're emotional, you would still come out of it guilty in court. Why should that be a reason I let you slide for touching me?

I'm a peaceful person, I think any kind of fighting is asinine. I will never ever ever put my hands on a female...... unprovoked. And even then, I wouldn't OD. But she will know not to touch me like that again.

Y'all can call me whatever but I would beat a chicks !@# if she spit in my face, that's just nasty.
Or if I had a girl and some chicks were trying to jump her I would knock a couple of em' out for her

Y'all can call me whatever but I would beat a chicks !@# if she spit in my face, that's just nasty.
Or if I had a girl and some chicks were trying to jump her I would knock a couple of em' out for her

Back
Top Bottom