Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

I'm not one to hit a female... I'll shake the %$@ outta one like Chris Rock said...

BUT

My AUNT had five sons and told all of them that until they hit the age of 16 any female who hits them they should hit them back and she also tells every women in our family that if you come at a man like you are a man and put your hands on him, be prepared to fight or get beat down like a man.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

And ya'll fools keep talmbout walk away .. walk away . no matter what ..

Theres only so much a person can take , before that lay hands on you ...

I know my limit ..

And while walking away is the BEST solution ..

It's Most times not an option ..

Esp in a club..

Where you gon' walk away to in a crowded !%$ club?

Chick be on that drink .. Pill .. whatever

And These broads ain't doing NO Windmilling nowadays .. 
laugh.gif

They knucklin up like dudes

I think ya'll get domestic violence and plain violence misconstrued 

Beating your Husband/wife - Boyfriend / girlfriend ect over some BS or an argument is wrong ... 

But defending yourself in public against an attacking aggressor .. Be it Man or Female?

How is that wrong?
I'm with all this. If its not a girl I'm related to or know and she pushes me past a certain level I have no qualms with laying the hand of God on her. Especially with some of these extra butch chicks that be gettin out of pocket and trying to knuckle up like dudes
30t6p3b.gif
He-she's gettin mopped up quick if they try me.

I also need info on your avy harm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

And ya'll fools keep talmbout walk away .. walk away . no matter what ..

Theres only so much a person can take , before that lay hands on you ...

I know my limit ..

And while walking away is the BEST solution ..

It's Most times not an option ..

Esp in a club..

Where you gon' walk away to in a crowded !%$ club?

Chick be on that drink .. Pill .. whatever

And These broads ain't doing NO Windmilling nowadays .. 
laugh.gif

They knucklin up like dudes

I think ya'll get domestic violence and plain violence misconstrued 

Beating your Husband/wife - Boyfriend / girlfriend ect over some BS or an argument is wrong ... 

But defending yourself in public against an attacking aggressor .. Be it Man or Female?

How is that wrong?
I'm with all this. If its not a girl I'm related to or know and she pushes me past a certain level I have no qualms with laying the hand of God on her. Especially with some of these extra butch chicks that be gettin out of pocket and trying to knuckle up like dudes
30t6p3b.gif
He-she's gettin mopped up quick if they try me.

I also need info on your avy harm
nerd.gif

For the situation in that video, so it's not only a group of people vs one, those thinking men shouldn't hit women feel like even if a man is seriously outnumbered, the women can't be hit?

It's like these broads are playing with god mode on. Overpowering and invincible
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't unless was in serious danger.

I'd first try to walk away, If not try to get their hands and wrap them so she couldn't swing.

I wouldn't unless was in serious danger.

I'd first try to walk away, If not try to get their hands and wrap them so she couldn't swing.

For the situation in that video, so it's not only a group of people vs one, those thinking men shouldn't hit women feel like even if a man is seriously outnumbered, the women can't be hit?

It's like these broads are playing with god mode on. Overpowering and invincible
30t6p3b.gif

My safety is priority when I'm in public. Anybody that gets in the way of the will be handled. Man, Woman, or animal.

My safety is priority when I'm in public. Anybody that gets in the way of the will be handled. Man, Woman, or animal.

Wow, tough situation for dude in the video. Ultimately this guy had no choice but to take the blows, unless he just ran because it's quite obvious that there are a crowd dudes just WAITING for this cat to hit one of those females so they can have a reason to put their hands on him themselves.

Wow, tough situation for dude in the video. Ultimately this guy had no choice but to take the blows, unless he just ran because it's quite obvious that there are a crowd dudes just WAITING for this cat to hit one of those females so they can have a reason to put their hands on him themselves.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.
I would die of laughter if a fellow nigerian told this to me in real life.
Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

heui23 is that you?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't have time to tussle with wild animals.
I would die of laughter if a fellow nigerian told this to me in real life.
Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

SoVerSoTowel wrote:

You'll get banned for that...

Nt's getting so soft, mods acting like the general population is full of sensitive 13 year old girls catching feelings over every little comment
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

heui23 is that you?

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

if a &%$#@ hit me like a man, your gonna get hit back like a man. if it was my wife or my family i wouldnt hit back, but if it a random girl tryna smash, they gonna get dropped and stomped real talk.

if a &%$#@ hit me like a man, your gonna get hit back like a man. if it was my wife or my family i wouldnt hit back, but if it a random girl tryna smash, they gonna get dropped and stomped real talk.

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
woman beater alert

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
woman beater alert

Back
Top Bottom