Is it ever ok to hit a female? Vol. Enough is enough

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

if a &%$#@ hit me like a man, your gonna get hit back like a man. if it was my wife or my family i wouldnt hit back, but if it a random girl tryna smash, they gonna get dropped and stomped real talk.
I concur. My hands are bisexual.

if a &%$#@ hit me like a man, your gonna get hit back like a man. if it was my wife or my family i wouldnt hit back, but if it a random girl tryna smash, they gonna get dropped and stomped real talk.
I concur. My hands are bisexual.

new sig? new sig.

new sig? new sig.

b602536437c6520588087ed4ef620510ba03e72.gif

Chuck Norris would.

my girl used to beat me, so one day i had enough. it was lakers celtics game 7 and i had a bunch of the homies over. i politely asked her if she would go to the store and bring back a case of beer for my friends. she told me "hell no, blah blah blah you need to get off your !#$ if you want it" take in mind i let her move in with me the whole summer and shed been here since may. i took her to the other room, gave her a 100 dollar bill and politely asked again, she ripped the bill up and told me no again. so i proceeded to slam her head into the refrigerator, i didnt hit her though. but if had to do it again, i wouldnt hesitate to do it again. the rest of the summer was nice though. ended up taking her to san antonio to visit her fam and sea world. 

my girl used to beat me, so one day i had enough. it was lakers celtics game 7 and i had a bunch of the homies over. i politely asked her if she would go to the store and bring back a case of beer for my friends. she told me "hell no, blah blah blah you need to get off your !#$ if you want it" take in mind i let her move in with me the whole summer and shed been here since may. i took her to the other room, gave her a 100 dollar bill and politely asked again, she ripped the bill up and told me no again. so i proceeded to slam her head into the refrigerator, i didnt hit her though. but if had to do it again, i wouldnt hesitate to do it again. the rest of the summer was nice though. ended up taking her to san antonio to visit her fam and sea world. 

this summer this drunk girl i barely knew kept trying to slap me in the face at a party......i was drunk and high on coke and i kind of lost it for a second and pushed her into the fridge i didn't hurt her and she was too drunk to remember it but i immediately felt bad + guilty. i can't imagine hitting a girl.

then again no girl has ever like started throwing punches at me or throwing @*@% so who knows.

this summer this drunk girl i barely knew kept trying to slap me in the face at a party......i was drunk and high on coke and i kind of lost it for a second and pushed her into the fridge i didn't hurt her and she was too drunk to remember it but i immediately felt bad + guilty. i can't imagine hitting a girl.

then again no girl has ever like started throwing punches at me or throwing @*@% so who knows.

Once you've initiated contact with the intent of malice upon my physical frame you will have relinquished your privilege of safety from my hands.
528459_o.gif

But I'm a kind individual so I might just dislocate a shoulder or 2. No one should hit anyone but I'm a firm believer in defense through incapacitation.
smile.gif

Once you've initiated contact with the intent of malice upon my physical frame you will have relinquished your privilege of safety from my hands.
528459_o.gif

But I'm a kind individual so I might just dislocate a shoulder or 2. No one should hit anyone but I'm a firm believer in defense through incapacitation.
smile.gif

That's why when I have sex with a woman, I clap her super hard..so hard that she gets a clear idea of what my strength is.

That's why when I have sex with a woman, I clap her super hard..so hard that she gets a clear idea of what my strength is.

I'm not saying I condone beating women when the situation is unwarranted n
I'm not saying that I hit women. I don't.

But in a situation like that...

I would stomp a $$%%$ out like she's getting jumped into la mara.

I'm not saying I condone beating women when the situation is unwarranted n
I'm not saying that I hit women. I don't.

But in a situation like that...

I would stomp a $$%%$ out like she's getting jumped into la mara.

I personally will go with the shake a &*!%^ routine but given that video someone would have been made an example of.

I personally will go with the shake a &*!%^ routine but given that video someone would have been made an example of.

NOT INTO HITTING WOMEN BUT IN THIS PARTICULAR SITUATION, I WOULD OF BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THOSE MONSTERS AND HELD MY HEAD HIGH. KEPT THE BURNER ON DECK IN CASE DUDES TRY TO RUSH. ONCE AGAIN, GIVING BLACK GIRLS A BAD LOOK. CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT PEOPLE TRYING TO START *&%$

Back
Top Bottom