Is it just me or did the market prices on retros skyrocket???

Yepert!  I was thinking about purchasing some Grape V's but I saw BIN prices in the realm of $350.  That's ridiculous.  Hopefully this trend will taper off.  Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  If people stop paying these ridiculous the trend will cease.  
eyes.gif

Yepert!  I was thinking about purchasing some Grape V's but I saw BIN prices in the realm of $350.  That's ridiculous.  Hopefully this trend will taper off.  Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.  If people stop paying these ridiculous the trend will cease.  
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

yeah...few factors

1. lot of people are reselling kicks over and over wanting more for
2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
4. some people not getting discounts like they once were
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype
sneaker hypebeast community growing

/list
Fixed.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

smh the game when down hill with releases like yeezy and south beaches lately everything is limited this and that...
QFT. I Dont Really Blame The Yeezy Cause It Wasnt Really GR... I Blame The SBs For The Way Things Are Now As Far As Prices... You Had Dudes Payin $1000 For A GR Shoe...
sick.gif
   FCNY Is Cool But At The Same Time They Deserve Some Of The Blame As Well... Pricing That Shoe So High Jus Set The Bar For Reselling...

If You Can Do That With A GR Shoe Then Re-Sellers Are Jus Like *&$% It... Why Not Do It To Everything.?
30t6p3b.gif

yeah...few factors

2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype

/list
Fixed.

smh the game when down hill with releases like yeezy and south beaches lately everything is limited this and that...
QFT. I Dont Really Blame The Yeezy Cause It Wasnt Really GR... I Blame The SBs For The Way Things Are Now As Far As Prices... You Had Dudes Payin $1000 For A GR Shoe...
sick.gif
   FCNY Is Cool But At The Same Time They Deserve Some Of The Blame As Well... Pricing That Shoe So High Jus Set The Bar For Reselling...

If You Can Do That With A GR Shoe Then Re-Sellers Are Jus Like *&$% It... Why Not Do It To Everything.?
30t6p3b.gif

^ that above pic is the reason why I haven't worn my sb's yet... I love the shoe one of my all time favs but everytime I look at them I see a $1,000 and I love money a lil more than sneakers. Even black and red 6s from 2 years ago ate goin for over 300 on FC and those sat at stores near me for weeks

^ that above pic is the reason why I haven't worn my sb's yet... I love the shoe one of my all time favs but everytime I look at them I see a $1,000 and I love money a lil more than sneakers. Even black and red 6s from 2 years ago ate goin for over 300 on FC and those sat at stores near me for weeks

Sad thing is that a lot of people really on shoes more than being smart and worry about surviving. Hype and Power, having that 'shoe' and showing everyone that you can put that prrice on it.

Sad thing is that a lot of people really on shoes more than being smart and worry about surviving. Hype and Power, having that 'shoe' and showing everyone that you can put that prrice on it.

Flight Club charges tax in-store too... So add 10% to those listed prices for the SB's and you've got one super ugly PRICE TAG.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Flight Club charges tax in-store too... So add 10% to those listed prices for the SB's and you've got one super ugly PRICE TAG.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Talk about inflation in the shoe game I'm trying to get a dmp pack and I can't get one for under $700!

Talk about inflation in the shoe game I'm trying to get a dmp pack and I can't get one for under $700!

Originally Posted by Rod301

yeah...few factors

2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype

/list
Fixed.

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Ain't a Gr bruh

Originally Posted by Rod301

yeah...few factors

2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype

/list
Fixed.

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Ain't a Gr bruh

Damn, there's a lot of envy and hate in here. lol If you don't like it, stop buying the shoes and go do clay molding or something. Just saying.

Damn, there's a lot of envy and hate in here. lol If you don't like it, stop buying the shoes and go do clay molding or something. Just saying.

I'm not complaining. Once people will realize they are asking unrealistic prices for their shoes, we will start seeing the market drop.

I'm not complaining. Once people will realize they are asking unrealistic prices for their shoes, we will start seeing the market drop.

Man couldn't agree with you more...Yeezys and Sout Beaches killed the sneaker game. I mean prices on all J's sky rocketed...I've lately been copping alot of OG J's...if I'm a pay high prices I'll buy OG's!

Originally Posted by ACGrizzy

yeah...few factors

2. ebay fees
3. rise in retail price
5. greed
6. limited
7. hype
8. sneaker community growing

feel free to add to list
number 8 is the one that has me the maddest some new guys just dont undertsand now and days
tired.gif

bragging about new retros like there some ogs and think they can hit ebay asking for 200 for some wolf grey 5
laugh.gif

i find it flat out hilarious some cat on niketalk, iss, and ebay have the guts to charge 350 for banned 1s come on now you can find ogs for that price....smh the game when down hill with releases like yeezy and south beaches lately everything is limited this and that...sorry for the rant
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom