Is it me, or.....

yeah i can see it
pimp.gif

xiii's are definitely better. ppl trying to jump down my throat like im trying to preach the word of God to them and they are miserable atheists.. it wasjust something i thought of because my friend said the xx3s were horrible but yet he owns 2 pairs of xiii's so i told him he's an idiot cause they lookthe same. lol. i just think people who dont have the xx3s don't like em for THAT exact reason of not being able to put up the $$ for em or not scoring themin time before they sold out. like when that same friend told me my mcflys were wack. i guess cause he couldn't get them. smh i guess its a subconsciousform of hating. like a defense mechanizm of some sorts.
roll.gif

there are some similarity but the XIIIs not doubt way better looking shoe.

Besides the colorway, and the red midsole I don't think they are that similar.

i see it a little bit
call me crazy but i like xx3s more
dont own a pair of xx3s yet but im hoping to soon

there is some resemblance like the overall shape. i love my xx3. craftsmanship on those are superb!

i've been saying this since day one. I still hold true to my conspiracy theory that the xx3s are actually the xiii.5's and the real xx3 designmysteriously disappeared.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

This was pointed out when the first scans were revealed. The side panel is reminiscent of the XIII side panel.

There is also an homage to the III on the toe cap. I see strong resemblance to the XX just below that as well.

edit: found a pic I took

i like both of these very much.

Back
Top Bottom