Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

well its officially over.... i am done... last night i was still being a FOOL checking her messaging with him on FB...Yall have to understand i really had love for this chick and even gave her a place to stay but i am moving on...

she was lying to me again last night still.... she was txt me saying she wasn't talking to him at all and that they hadnt gone out since...and that she only cared about me and thats all...
so i looked at her fb messages and they were calling each other "baby" and talking about spending the night together and she wanted to go to his soccer game today... the lies just kept on piling up.

she was telling me that i was just paranoid and she was tired of it... i told her that she was obviously lying to me now and i wasn't stupid .. I told her i clearly knew that she was playing me..so she started saying that since i have issues with you right now he's my "shoulder to cry on" and he's listening to me..I told her she's stupid and blind and that he just wants to smash her but she was saying no no no..she much rather just go with him than deal with the guilt she has over cheating on me... anyways,  i told her i would get her CRAP and take it to her place and leave it on her door and she threatened me with telling her dad ( con / gang member )....after that i was like WOW.. thats how you going to do me after 3 years and me giving you a home....

anyways they ended up going out last night and they agreed to spend the night at his house...and she told him that she would like him to change her fb password for her (her laptop is down)...
I can't believe this girl that i thought was not like that turned out to be a ***#.. i mean thursday she wanted me to smash as she took out her belongings and she was telling me she loved me and didn't want to lose me. but a day later she's on this guys jock and wanting to spend the night.... smh as if we had gone out for a month and not 2 and a half years.....

I AM DONE.she turned into a @*#$.../thread

laugh.gif
 Come on B, you dogged a bullet so dead it and move on. No need to keep crying over spilled milk. 

well its officially over.... i am done... last night i was still being a FOOL checking her messaging with him on FB...Yall have to understand i really had love for this chick and even gave her a place to stay but i am moving on...

she was lying to me again last night still.... she was txt me saying she wasn't talking to him at all and that they hadnt gone out since...and that she only cared about me and thats all...
so i looked at her fb messages and they were calling each other "baby" and talking about spending the night together and she wanted to go to his soccer game today... the lies just kept on piling up.

she was telling me that i was just paranoid and she was tired of it... i told her that she was obviously lying to me now and i wasn't stupid .. I told her i clearly knew that she was playing me..so she started saying that since i have issues with you right now he's my "shoulder to cry on" and he's listening to me..I told her she's stupid and blind and that he just wants to smash her but she was saying no no no..she much rather just go with him than deal with the guilt she has over cheating on me... anyways,  i told her i would get her CRAP and take it to her place and leave it on her door and she threatened me with telling her dad ( con / gang member )....after that i was like WOW.. thats how you going to do me after 3 years and me giving you a home....

anyways they ended up going out last night and they agreed to spend the night at his house...and she told him that she would like him to change her fb password for her (her laptop is down)...
I can't believe this girl that i thought was not like that turned out to be a ***#.. i mean thursday she wanted me to smash as she took out her belongings and she was telling me she loved me and didn't want to lose me. but a day later she's on this guys jock and wanting to spend the night.... smh as if we had gone out for a month and not 2 and a half years.....

I AM DONE.she turned into a @*#$.../thread
1. Hit the gym
2. Go shopping, I mean if you can. Splurge bruh. If you in L.A. (guessing by your SN) hit that Flight Club/UNDFTD/RIF and spend a couple racks. TRUST.

3. If your homies got some spare time next weekend go out, meet chicks, and well....

4. ??????

5. Profit. 

I feel for ya bro, keep your head up. Be strong bruh, don't let no +@@!$** %@!$@ get you down. She's not worth it!!! You'll find a good girl, but you gotta MAN UP. 

I remember reading this post when it first came up... It's crazy how your story has evolved into something so incredibly similar to my own
30t6p3b.gif
(mine just happened at the end of December). Stay strong OP. I know this feel and it's a bad feel
frown.gif

This is going on the 4th or 5th time you said you're done with her right? you don't listen bruh

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I remember reading this post when it first came up... It's crazy how your story has evolved into something so incredibly similar to my own
30t6p3b.gif
(mine just happened at the end of December). Stay strong OP. I know this feel and it's a bad feel
frown.gif

yea bro its tough... especially after you've been so down for this person. I mean i brought her into my home when she couldn't stay with her fam even smh...im over here like damn how can you switch me that easy? after 3 years . like one day she loves me next day she sweet talking other dude and wants to sleep at his house... just makes me feel easily replaceable and like crap after all i did for her..i just don't see how she could be so COLD..she acted like she did nothing wrong and nothing ever happened. she was  saying i was paranoid, as she messaged dude "hey boo" on Facebook smh and exchanged love quotes and then they met up at 3 am and she proly spent night with dude  ....
 don't know when this girl changed and who knows how long she's been using me.. smh  it just makes me MAD, sad, and just like crap because i feel like i just got stabbed in the back from someone i really trusted. i told her to come get her stuff today but she said she couldn't (she most likely out with him after the messages i saw) ..then she even threatened me with telling her dad.. smh 

I'm  trying to stay strong and i gots to move on though ... appreciate the love on here. 

Out of sight of mind is my motto. Don't check Facebook or Twitter and if you feel like you wanna get extra petty change her fb password, change the email address, put up an embarrassing pic of her and write a status about her on her own account.

^^^ she already changed it last night. i guess she suspected because i was like "have you been talking to him ?"" have you been calling him stuff like baby" "have you planned on spending the night with him lately" and she denied all of them but yet she was trying so hard to go to his house in the messages . so she told dude if he could change her password for her since her laptop is down. so i can't see that JUNK anymore.....
 she can't realize that dude is using her also. He's just playing the emotional supporter role. All he wants is to smash. But she's blind to it. I told her and she was like NO I'm not that type of girl SMH. last night they were going to meet up walking at the gas station since his bum %** car is down and she just doesn't have one.. dude bailed on her after she said there was people at her house. i guarantee if she was alone dude woulda been over there so fast smh 

Im sure she is guilty but she rather not deal with her guilt . she much rather ignore it and go out with the dude....I just don't see how anyone can be that COLD and move on that easy smh..makes me feel like all that love and trust i had was a waste of 2 and a half years....i mean she's over there having the time of her life with the dude and I'm over here confused and just saddened... she acting with guy as if i never even existed in her life...

that hurts but i will start to move forward now.. thanks again for the support

First step in moving on is locking this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Over/under on how many months until a "she wants me back" thread
nerd.gif

Sure its been said before.. but, its not the guys fault.  You and the female werent married.. just bf and gf.. she ultimately made the decision to move on.. as he cant "make her" ya know?  You lost, but at the sametime you won.. now you can find a better caliber of chick who'll appreciate what you have to offer in life.

OP idk why you keep on coming back here and crying. You say she out there having the time of her life well guess what dummy she moved on a while ago. You were just blind to the signs. Time for you to do the same

Be glad you didn't marry her or have kids. I know it feels like n L but she did you a favor man.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Dont put up an embarrassing pic of her and dont write anything about her on her account.

x2
Def don't post or send anyone pics. 
I learned the hard way 
30t6p3b.gif

.i just don't see how she could be so COLD..she acted like she did nothing wrong and nothing ever happened. she was  saying i was paranoid,
Females are cold. Some of them heartless. You have now learned the lesson. Dont let it happen again.

I have a feeling this was going on for awhile but she played it off really well. It was shady to me when she would go "work with her dad and run errands for his boss" but i didn't think much of it then . last night when i was checking the messages she said "let me tell you about applebee's on sunday" to him. she use to work at applebees a year into our relationship. Maybe all this time she's been working there and dude was going to pick her up and i was thinking she was an hour away working with her dad. she would always say that after work they went to her dads house then he would bring her here ...

wonder what else I didn't find out smh...i just want her to get the rest of her crap and leave ..so that i can get moving... might swing by applebees soon with a date lol

I was about to call ducktales after the last couple updates. But then I saw that she is 18.

dapurplengold213, let me make one thing very clear to you. Once you understand this, it will be easy to move on:

SOME GIRLS ARE JUST CRAZY. They have personality disorders. If what you've said is true about her lying and how she goes back and forth between you and the other guy, then she probably has some deep-seated issue that no one can fix, at least not easily. And it is likely that these issues are significant and will harm her throughout her life. Her behavior is irrational and abnormal. Plus, given her history (drinks, father is a convict /maybe abusive too?, she got kicked out of her house, etc). I can't say for sure, but she might be borderline: http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ine_personality_disorder

Take comfort in that. It's not your fault.

However, what you do need to figure out is why you were attracted to her in the first place. You don't want this to become a pattern for yourself.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I was about to call ducktales after the last couple updates. But then I saw that she is 18.

dapurplengold213, let me make one thing very clear to you. Once you understand this, it will be easy to move on:

SOME GIRLS ARE JUST CRAZY. They have personality disorders. If what you've said is true about her lying and how she goes back and forth between you and the other guy, then she probably has some deep-seated issue that no one can fix, at least not easily. And it is likely that these issues are significant and will harm her throughout her life. Her behavior is irrational and abnormal. Plus, given her history (drinks, father is a convict /maybe abusive too?, she got kicked out of her house, etc). I can't say for sure, but she might be borderline: http://en.wikipedia.org/w...ine_personality_disorder

Take comfort in that. It's not your fault.

However, what you do need to figure out is why you were attracted to her in the first place. You don't want this to become a pattern for yourself.

i have a feeling this is his first real relationship. as the more experienced know some women are flat out cold like that or just plain nuts...

Dude she is 19 . What do you expect?? Also you been with her 3yrs. So that means she was 16 and you were 20 when yall started kicking it. Come on homie you can't expect her to be faithful. She's 19, lightning in a bottle. You can't contain that.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

Dude she is 19 . What do you expect?? Also you been with her 3yrs. So that means she was 16 and you were 20 when yall started kicking it. Come on homie you can't expect her to be faithful. She's 19, lightning in a bottle. You can't contain that.

i was 21 and she was 17 and i didn't really want to because she was 17 but she turned 18 3 months later... she is 19 now and I'm 23....yall are right though.. better that it happened now and not later where things might have evolved into something bigger.

she just turned into a +!+.. plain and simple. i was living in a lie for who knows how long. things weren't the same the last 2-3 months... she acted more distant. i just don't see how she can just go sleep over at dudes house that fast. she wasn't that type of girl but i guess she turned into a +!+.

THANK GOD for plan b the time the condom broke.. i didn't trust her pill usage.

Back
Top Bottom