Is it normal for a guy and girl that are just friends to say they like each other?

how is this thread still alive lmao.

son you are gonna look back at this thread in 6 months and realized how much of little @*$%% youre sounding like right with your mini diary entries. !%$* those two years. you wont get em back. you dont want her back. shes garbage.

pretend you bought some thing 2 years ago and it just didnt turn out to be the thing you wanted it to be. in fact it was a horrible investment. you lost money on it. take the L and move on.

and pics. if shes ugly we can make you feel better.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

son you are gonna look back at this thread in 6 months and realized how much of little @*$%% youre sounding like right with your mini diary entries. !%$* those two years. you wont get em back. you dont want her back. shes garbage.

pretend you bought some thing 2 years ago and it just didnt turn out to be the thing you wanted it to be. in fact it was a horrible investment. you lost money on it. take the L and move on.

i'm sayin.....dude is constantly checking her FB as if he doesn't have enough reasons to dead it.

I agree dude needs to dead her but come on NT
laugh.gif
. Is it really that easy to just forget about your girl just like that and act as if she never existed??

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i'm sayin.....dude is constantly checking her FB as if he doesn't have enough reasons to dead it.

yea, that facebook stalkin is getting out of hand. He's gotta chill with that. Just because she gave you her password doesnt mean you have to be creepy and keep tabs on her. He shouldve dropped her ages ago

Originally Posted by dapurplengold213

I just don't see how anyone can be that COLD and move on that easy smh..makes me feel like all that love and trust i had was a waste of 2 and a half years

naw man dont say that.

its more like experience gained.

now you know whats up and what type of woman there are

Originally Posted by megatron

Lmao at this being 18 pages. you baby paws love gossiping

the hell is a "baby paw" ? is that whats hot in the street? calling guys baby paws? what the hell 
roll.gif

pretty soon dudes gonna be calling dudes honey 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

the hell is a "baby paw" ? is that whats hot in the street? calling guys baby paws? what the hell 
roll.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

roll.gif

sick.gif
Nothing is wrong with either of those terms of endearment.

Cut your losses man. Chances are yo girl looked like this in his car at the end of the night. Booty flappin in the breeze! 

Back
Top Bottom