Is it ok to mix brands like that ?

I wear Nike sneaks with Adidas shorts at the gym all the time.

I don't give no ****s

I mostly wear vans and nike sneakers but don't really coordinate them with my nike/puma/ua/vans socks.

423b8375b2e1573adbbab30744e2c372.jpg

Bookbag is fine, what are you going to do carry the books the days you wear Nike's. Personally, I don't wear any shoes other than Nike, but I had a Hilfiger duffle back in high school. The new generation doesn't give an F about crossing brands. Nephew had on like 3 brands one day I just shook my head.

OPs mom finally stopped dressing him so he wanna know whats ok and whats not ok to wear for his first day of school
Man I remember that first day of school sophmore year had a yellow boss shirt, black Nike swish pants, one leg rolled up with the Jordan Jumpan Pro black/gold/white. Good ole days.
jordan_907973-032_01.JPG

Those against brand mixing. Do ya leave ya house with every article of coltojg coming from one brand?

How is that even possible. Maybe in athletic wear it's acceptable. But you have to try very hard to match every outfit to go out , with every brand.

Why?

I don't do it im just curious as to why people think this.
I see the youngins doing this all the time now.

it looks horrible.

its like having BMW rims on a toyota...i know u wouldn't do that either...

Those against brand mixing. Do ya leave ya house with every article of coltojg coming from one brand?

How is that even possible. Maybe in athletic wear it's acceptable. But you have to try very hard to match every outfit to go out , with every brand.
It really isn't hard for me because I don't normally wear shirts with the brand all over them. So a Michael Kors shirt doesn't really clash with a pair of Nike's. What brands are people wearing?

There's people who put escalade front on a chevy Silverado and Cadillac emblems all over...but that's they money I can care less lol

no harm on that since its sister companies I.E. nike/Jordans.

(not to mention Caddies & chevys share identical platforms and GM parts bin)

da rule of thumb is if you're mixing brands you do it with complimentary brands that don't directly compete so it doesn't give da perception of "clashing".

for example u rock Nike with say Levis, and Champion and New era, and North face. all fine together and it doesn't give off da "clashing" aura.

It's funny how OP got clowned and made to look like a new ___ for like two pages only for the Perpetrator Brigade to come through and show that, silly as it may be; this is something that some people actually care about :lol:

I'm in favor of not concerning yourself with something like this.

Back
Top Bottom