Is it possible to get a chick with a man? Vol. Serious @%$

This is why we can't have nice things. Girls become trifling because dudes try to holla and all she wants is emotional security, so she'll persue anything that gives her that feeling again by any means necessary. But you dudes don't understand and keep pursuing regardless so the cycle never ends.

I'm hellu mad bluhd.

This is why we can't have nice things. Girls become trifling because dudes try to holla and all she wants is emotional security, so she'll persue anything that gives her that feeling again by any means necessary. But you dudes don't understand and keep pursuing regardless so the cycle never ends.

I'm hellu mad bluhd.

Why in the world would you want more than sex from a girl with a bf? Like why would you want to be her man while she also has another? But yes it's possible if you're thinking of some movie romance scenario where it starts off as lust and then some emotional connection where she ends up leaving her man for you.

If you just talking about smashing I can't think you'd be that stupid not to know the answer

Why in the world would you want more than sex from a girl with a bf? Like why would you want to be her man while she also has another? But yes it's possible if you're thinking of some movie romance scenario where it starts off as lust and then some emotional connection where she ends up leaving her man for you.

If you just talking about smashing I can't think you'd be that stupid not to know the answer

Mane I say just wait it out or smash another bitty while you're in line cause I've been the taker in many of situations but this relationship I just got in feels like I'm going to be the takee and not the taker
tired.gif
tired.gif

Mane I say just wait it out or smash another bitty while you're in line cause I've been the taker in many of situations but this relationship I just got in feels like I'm going to be the takee and not the taker
tired.gif
tired.gif

i thought he was just talking about smashing... but son said ......"Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc"?

why would you want to do that ? someone cue a gif por favor

i thought he was just talking about smashing... but son said ......"Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc"?

why would you want to do that ? someone cue a gif por favor

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by 951guero

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.
damn that was deep.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by 951guero

So do yal think its possible to get a chick with a man? Like a serious relationship, or is it too hard because of the attachment, feeling, time, etc?

Real talk though b, since this ***$ has happened to me before, i can tell this isn't the one off @%@+$ you smash w/o her dude knowing, thats doable.  You want this chick for yourself, you want what he has, you have fantasies of you and her watching your kids play little league together, but you gotta let it go.  If it's meant to be it'll happen. I wouldn't cut off all contact (if that's what you need to do though, do it) but don't get wrapped up in making this chick a priority when you may not even be an option to her.  ***$ is hard to hear when your heart bleeding, but you gotta live your own life, somebody else will make you feel the way she makes you feel.  You're a man, as much as we ho out, when we fall we fall hard. It happens, and it may happen again, you just gotta remember you got over the last one, this one will pass too.
damn that was deep.

In the back of your head you're always gonna think if she is gonna do it to you. I mean you would already know she's capable of it.

In the back of your head you're always gonna think if she is gonna do it to you. I mean you would already know she's capable of it.

My ex had a boyfriend when I met her. I suffured agonizing pain for the past two years because of it. I feel terrible for what I did too homeboy and I paid for it by falling in love with a tramp.
grin.gif

My ex had a boyfriend when I met her. I suffured agonizing pain for the past two years because of it. I feel terrible for what I did too homeboy and I paid for it by falling in love with a tramp.
grin.gif

very possible. In all honesty its almost easier to get a chick who has a man than a chick who is single. definitely wouldnt pursue no serious relationship with one of them tho....

very possible. In all honesty its almost easier to get a chick who has a man than a chick who is single. definitely wouldnt pursue no serious relationship with one of them tho....

Back
Top Bottom