Is it rude to not offer up your food??

Ex. Out with some friends and they comment on how good your food looks. I usually say yea and keep eating. Then they say it again even tho I know they wanted some the first time. I hate sharing food and you should have ordered something you like. Am I wrong for not wanting to share?

Its okay sometimes to give little bit to your friends lol... but i hate sharing my food too.

yo i never offer my food unless its my parents or something
laugh.gif

if my friends ask for some ill give em some though

i don't... i don't go "oh your tortellini looks fantastic" then sit there with dejected/wantful look on my face, either.

weird.

Usually 'friends' will pick up on the type one is

I never get asked cause I never really share.....

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Ex. Out with some friends and they comment on how good your food looks. I usually say yea and keep eating. Then they say it again even tho I know they wanted some the first time. I hate sharing food and you should have ordered something you like. Am I wrong for not wanting to share?

It is not rude at all. Worse is when they said they didn't want anything earlier.
Or when you have food like chips or nachos, you know easy sharing food and they almost expect you to share. Hell no man
indifferent.gif

Hell nah. @$!***!%#%+!% be acting like stray dogs when see people walk in with food 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

If they're upfront and tell me they want some of my food I'll share but if they say "your food looks good" then I won't. Also depends on who's asking me for some of my food. 

i rarely have a problem sharing food but i draw the line on food that cant be split like ex. "word?  you wanna bite my burger?" 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant stand when people comment on how good it looks and WONT ASK FOR ANY.

That's really a pet peve. If you ask, I'll share. No problem It's just food. Just be forward and up front with me.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I cant stand when people comment on how good it looks and WONT ASK FOR ANY.

That's really a pet peve. If you ask, I'll share. No problem It's just food. Just be forward and up front with me.

Really depends who, and that's 1 person for me because she don't eat much anyways...

But with I always share with the fam

I usually give people bites but it annoys me too. Especially when girls do it for everything. Doesn't matter what your eating or drinking they have to have some for some reason. I swear its not even because they're hungry

Y'all are really that uptight with food? I always offer up anything I order to the rest of the table if I'm with friends/fam. Especially if its really good. 

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Y'all are really that uptight with food? I always offer up anything I order to the rest of the table if I'm with friends/fam. Especially if its really good. 
word

some of yall must have had to fight hard for food growing up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom