Is it time to retro the 16's?

I actually prefer the 16.5's over the OG 16... better quality and more comfortable.

Originally Posted by intrikal

I'd say it is time but very little people would buy them because they aren't really one of Jordans most beloved number. Personally I like them, I hope one day they will retro.

-they did retro already, i dunno why people "dont count" CDP's

-og release sold out da day they dropped, and da fact that da black and red 16.5's are selling so good shows that people do love da XVI's.

Once again homie...the OG XVI did not sell out the day they dropped. Them things went as low as 129.99 where I lived...I even copped the Cherrywoods at 79.99..

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Too early to retro these imo, maybe in like 5+ years.
I don't know, the 14's were retroed quite a long time ago and they were only 2 years before the 16's.

yea i def think its time they retro'ed them but just not this cw
happy.gif
.......i still have the lowtop wht/reds also

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Once again homie...the OG XVI did not sell out the day they dropped. Them things went as low as 129.99 where I lived...I even copped the Cherrywoods at 79.99..
da black and red XVI's sold out instantly in NYC in 2001, after da white and navy color dropped and also sold well THEN they started to slowin sales...

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Black/red was a first day sellout. The other colorways were not.
basically, i remember when these dropped NON retro signatures still held higher priority over retros and you had people TRADING XI's orVI's to get a pair of XVI's

They should retro them on their ten year mark. But when they do i hope that they drop in cool grey like the 16.5's did.

They did the XIV's and XV's way too soon. I think they should wait a few more years cuz they're still fairly new 9yrs. JB retroed the I, II, andIII 14yrs later lol.

i think they should retro these and the 17's. i would be all over the white and blue colorways of each shoe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

da black and red XVI's sold out instantly in NYC in 2001, after da white and navy color dropped and also sold well THEN they started to slow in sales...

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Black/red was a first day sellout. The other colorways were not.
basically, i remember when these dropped NON retro signatures still held higher priority over retros and you had people TRADING XI's or VI's to get a pair of XVI's

True story. These sold out everywhere in NY. My sister was rockin these and I thought "How the hell did you get a pair." Im glad I bought the 16/7pack, but I can use another pair of 16's.

Back
Top Bottom