Is it time to retro the 16's?

Midnight Navy 16s are my favorite jordan of all time. Call me crazy and stupid but i remember as a kid not being able to afford them and settling for the lowtop 16s with the magnetic button coller thing in white and red. I have the 16/7 CDP and it is one of my favorites. But please JB retro the 16s!!!

Obv people like them if the 16.5s are selling so just release the 16s

I already have the CDP XVI. I wouldn't mind JB dropping the white/blue colorway or the Cherrywoods

Yeah, XVI's deserve way more respect than they get...actually I feel that way about XVI through XIX (all for different reasons though).

I copped 2 cdps of the VII/XVI and I've worn my XVI's a few times already and I love em'. Cherrywoods and Navys are the only colors I'minterested in now..

If they retro these with all the 16.5's rotting on shelves, that would be a major blunder by JB. Then again..
laugh.gif

the 16.5s are NOT the 16s...i dont care for similar they look...its just not the same...im not saying do a big GR with 8 different colorways dropping in a 6months span....just do a couple releases for the true fans of the 16....they are a top 3 jordan for me

Retro the lows... retro the lows... retro the lows!

I love the black/silver colorway. I'd buy the white/red and black/silver if they retroed them.

They are great everyday shoes.

I would LOVE to see them release the 16's esp. since they are my favorite of all time. May sound crazy, but I fell in love with them after the firsttry-on. Joints were real comfortable. I remember when the OG's came out, I was living in Seoul at the time, and people were staring at them like they werespace boots. JB def. needs to re-release them in all the OG colorways.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

A little to soon, but a retro would be nice.

i mean i can respect everyones opinion but whats too soon about it? the 13s,14s, and 15s all had a retro....and wasnt the 15s retro in 07? its almost2010....its been 9 years....they only waited 5 years to retro the 11s...7 for the 12s...and 7 for the 13s....its time

Originally Posted by ar916

2qj9a48.jpg

I loved these and the original black and red color way, we def need a retro 16 in 2010

My second favorite JB basketball shoe.

I still got my OG's in my trunk for outdoor. The magnetics have fallen off. Would instant cop a few lows. Some fresh colors would be cool. Navyleather/white and silver accent/clear sole. They'd be fire.

I still have OG midnight navy DS and Cherrywoods worn once, they aren't my size anymore, but the Blue's are Jordans (13.5). Passed on gingers at $50, Iregret that...

personally I'm not a fan of anything after the 14s, just my personal opinion, but I would get the cool grey 16.5 to ball in.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Too early to retro these imo, maybe in like 5+ years.
honestly if u didn't get da 16/7 CDP shame on you...probably da best pack behind da 11/12

OG color black and red 16's
pimp.gif

ya might as well just get da 16.5's they look pretty spot on.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I cant understand why ppl put the 11/12 before the 7/16 ... hands down the best pack look wise and qualitywise[/color]
pimp.gif

I agree with you bdis. The 16/7 was my favorite pack.

Im ready for the XVI's, they're in my top 10 of all Air Jordan models.

BTW, the low-top white/red XVI had some of the worst quality shoes can ever have. I loved the looks, but the quality could not relate...

Back
Top Bottom