Is itjust my pair or do the xiii from the CDP crease very easily????????? ***PICS***

I wore my XIII once and they creased up pretty bad on the toe box
mad.gif
..... Isit like this on every XIII or is it just the CDP??????
341608138.jpg

341608150.jpg

I wore my XIII once and they creased up pretty bad on the toe box
mad.gif
..... Isit like this on every XIII or is it just the CDP??????
341608138.jpg

341608150.jpg

maybe its just you because i wore mine and they look DS and i know other people that have them and they look fine so maybe its just the way you walk

maybe its just you because i wore mine and they look DS and i know other people that have them and they look fine so maybe its just the way you walk

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret...

If you wear your shoes... even once... THEY WILL CREASE!

All shoes crease. I want to know what magical land people think we live in where shoes never crease.

... I imagine it the same world where shoes never squeak or get dirty either.

I'm going to let everyone in on a little secret...

If you wear your shoes... even once... THEY WILL CREASE!

All shoes crease. I want to know what magical land people think we live in where shoes never crease.

... I imagine it the same world where shoes never squeak or get dirty either.

My 03 Black Red VIIs still haven't creased even after wearing them 10x.

Did you buy your true size?

My 03 Black Red VIIs still haven't creased even after wearing them 10x.

Did you buy your true size?

Buying your true size and keeping the shoe molds in them between wears really cuts down on the creasing. MY CDP XIIIs have been worn at least 8 or 9 times, andthey look brand new.

Buying your true size and keeping the shoe molds in them between wears really cuts down on the creasing. MY CDP XIIIs have been worn at least 8 or 9 times, andthey look brand new.

you know mine actually do very well with creases... compared to my alt 13s they are way "stiffer" material

Back
Top Bottom