Is itjust my pair or do the xiii from the CDP crease very easily????????? ***PICS***

you know mine actually do very well with creases... compared to my alt 13s they are way "stiffer" material

My 03 Black Red VIIs still haven't creased even after wearing them 10x.
1) 12/14/2002 not 2003

2) That's a completley different sneaker

I have posted this so many times, but I guess it can't hurt to do it again...

Creasing is less dependent on the quality of the materials and more dependent on the shape/structure of the toebox.

This is why the VI, VIII, XII, and XX tend to do well with creasing while the II, X, XVII, and XVIII tend not to.

My 03 Black Red VIIs still haven't creased even after wearing them 10x.
1) 12/14/2002 not 2003

2) That's a completley different sneaker

I have posted this so many times, but I guess it can't hurt to do it again...

Creasing is less dependent on the quality of the materials and more dependent on the shape/structure of the toebox.

This is why the VI, VIII, XII, and XX tend to do well with creasing while the II, X, XVII, and XVIII tend not to.

All my XIII's creased very quickly too but that was because I got them all a size too big...if you get your size and make sure they're snug enough youshouldnt have that problem.

All my XIII's creased very quickly too but that was because I got them all a size too big...if you get your size and make sure they're snug enough youshouldnt have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom