Is Kendrick Perkins the meanest lookin dude in the NBA?

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
I mean , this dude is straight mean muggin everytime I see him on the court. Lookin like he always pissed. Anyone else notice this? Dude is beastthough.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

i dont know why...he should be the happiest since he's surrounded by hall of famers and all he has to do everynight is grab a few rebs and block a fewshots.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I mean , this dude is straight mean muggin everytime I see him on the court. Lookin like he always pissed. Anyone else notice this? Dude is beast though.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was telling my father in law that last night. He has that look like what you got a problem.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont know why...he should be the happiest since he's surrounded by hall of famers and all he has to do everynight is grab a few rebs and block a few shots.
co-sign...i hate this fool though...Lets put a smile on that face-a! why so serious? (word to the joker)...he needs to be thrown in chemicals andneeds some smilex (word to jack nicolson's joker)

ugliest for sure... his facial hair game is atrocious! that mess of pubes growing halfway between his neck and chin is disgusting
sick.gif

i was thinking this the other day. he is def the ugliest.

on tuesday night when the celtics won, they showed the celtics bench reaction to the chants BEAT LA,,and KG and pierce were laughin, they moved down and rondohad a gay smirk on his face and then they showed KP mean muggin and i was
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

ugliest for sure... his facial hair game is atrocious! that mess of pubes growing halfway between his neck and chin is disgusting
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Balla

sick.gif
beat me to it. he needs to learn how to groom himself properly.

Originally Posted by caLiwestcoast1

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i dont know why...he should be the happiest since he's surrounded by hall of famers and all he has to do everynight is grab a few rebs and block a few shots.
co-sign...i hate this fool though...Lets put a smile on that face-a! why so serious? (word to the joker)...he needs to be thrown in chemicals and needs some smilex (word to jack nicolson's joker)

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom