Is Kendrick Perkins the meanest lookin dude in the NBA?

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

i read this about him on wikipedia and for whatever reason it had me
roll.gif

[h2]Personal[/h2]
Perkins is a practicing Roman Catholic.[sup][2][/sup] He was an altar boy in his youth, and it was often problematic to find an alb to fit him due to his height.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High St

Originally Posted by airkeung88

Originally Posted by RiceBaLLer2

boltandceltics.jpg

Usain that tall?

Dude must be 6'7"
nerd.gif
Usain is 6'5....Look like a child next to KG though
laugh.gif

I bet you're the type of dude whose jaw drops in awe when ESPN freeze-frames a highlight of a slam dunk and draws a line to "show" thedunker's head at or above rim level.

In the pic, KG is way in the foreground. So, of course, his image is bigger than everybody elses; you can't reliably compare figures in the background andforeground. But comparing Usain Bolt's height to Kendrick Perkins and Paul Pierce, Lightning Bolt seems to be a legit 6'5" at minimum. Dude wouldan absolute problem in the NFL.

i saw him and rondo and pat o bryant

and couldent ask him for a pic

he looked like he was gonna punch me and my frend

dude looked angry

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

boltandceltics.jpg

Usain that tall?

Dude must be 6'7"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I bet you're the type of dude whose jaw drops in awe when ESPN freeze-frames a highlight of a slam dunk and draws a line to "show" the dunker's head at or above rim level.

In the pic, KG is way in the foreground. So, of course, his image is bigger than everybody elses; you can't reliably compare figures in the background and foreground. But comparing Usain Bolt's height to Kendrick Perkins and Paul Pierce, Lightning Bolt seems to be a legit 6'5" at minimum. Dude would an absolute problem in the NFL.

y does bolt kinda look like dave chappelle

Originally Posted by Juan Baller

boltandceltics.jpg

Usain that tall?

Dude must be 6'7"
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I bet you're the type of dude whose jaw drops in awe when ESPN freeze-frames a highlight of a slam dunk and draws a line to "show" the dunker's head at or above rim level.

In the pic, KG is way in the foreground. So, of course, his image is bigger than everybody elses; you can't reliably compare figures in the background and foreground. But comparing Usain Bolt's height to Kendrick Perkins and Paul Pierce, Lightning Bolt seems to be a legit 6'5" at minimum. Dude would an absolute problem in the NFL.

I hate that dude ...
laugh.gif

I feel as if the only players that should look &nd act like that are the ones that are BEASTLY every game . Perkins does NOTHING ... he just be mad for noreason ...
laugh.gif

Zach Randolph is worse though ...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom