Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

among the most overrated players in history.
There it is.

How?
- 81 points in a single game

- Countless game winners

- Countless clutch shots

- Broken finger

- 5 Championships

Theres PLENTY more.

laugh.gif
 Did you really list having a broken finger as a reason why Kobe is great.  Kobe is great, but having a broken finger is NOT why he's great.  Just goes to show that most of you Kobe lovers love him for any reason.    

"In what way is he overrated LuketheJediKnight? Nice SN BTW."

Haha thanks I see your SN too
laugh.gif

I still want to see a post from those other dudes before I explain what I mean.

"In what way is he overrated LuketheJediKnight? Nice SN BTW."

Haha thanks I see your SN too
laugh.gif

I still want to see a post from those other dudes before I explain what I mean.

DC I respect that Will Bynum is your favorite player and all.  But those are the two highlights you're going to justify it with?  Really? 

DC I respect that Will Bynum is your favorite player and all.  But those are the two highlights you're going to justify it with?  Really? 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

DC i agreed with you until you said joe johnson... Really? Anyway i think kobe is still exciting to watch.
His ball handling skills have always been a thing of beauty to me. His pace to the game has always been intriguing to me as well. And his shot is so damn pretty.

I see where your coming from now, joes game is smooth, but i think that everything he does kobe does better for the most part
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

DC i agreed with you until you said joe johnson... Really? Anyway i think kobe is still exciting to watch.
His ball handling skills have always been a thing of beauty to me. His pace to the game has always been intriguing to me as well. And his shot is so damn pretty.

I see where your coming from now, joes game is smooth, but i think that everything he does kobe does better for the most part
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ a Will Bynum mentioning.
If your looking for an exciting player to watch then Kobe isn't your answer.
Durant, Amare, LeBron, Rose...those are the guys you would watch for excitement.

Kobe still that guy though
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ a Will Bynum mentioning.
If your looking for an exciting player to watch then Kobe isn't your answer.
Durant, Amare, LeBron, Rose...those are the guys you would watch for excitement.

Kobe still that guy though
pimp.gif

DC I know where you're coming from and that you don't hate Kobe but some of the guys on that list are ridiculous
laugh.gif

Sherron Collins? (I would bring up Will Bynum but I know that's personal)
laugh.gif
I mean, there are a lot of guys in the league who are more athletic than Kobe is at this point and are capable of producing one or two more exciting plays over the course of a game. But you said you'd rather PAY to see some of those guys? Or you'd rather pay to see KG bully european guys and yell motherfather all night long while playing great defense? Or watch Dirk hit backfoot jumpshots all night long? You said you've seen everything Kobe's got to show you; well what does Dirk do on a nightly basis that surprises you?

Me personally, I'd rather pay money to see somebody who's almost guaranteed to make several sick shots that other players wouldn't make, with a chance of him having a special night and going for 40 or 50. IMO, seeing a player of that caliber going off for a big game>>>seeing some random dude nobody's going to care about in 20 years have a couple nice dunks or flashy crossovers.

You: "Kids, your pops was at the Garden one night when Will Bynum had a SICK windmill!"
Kids: "Who the %#@@ is Will Bynum?"
You: *SMACK*

VS.

You: "Kids, your pops was at the Garden the night Kobe dropped 60 on the Knicks!"
Kids: "We are impressed,tell us all about it."

FWIW, guys who I would choose over Kobe if I were paying to go to a game (assuming that I'm not a Lakers/Kobe fan
laugh.gif
):

Spoiler [+]
Derrick Rose
John Wall
Chris Paul

Amare
Blake Griffin
Lebron
Durant
Rondo

That's about it.

DC I know where you're coming from and that you don't hate Kobe but some of the guys on that list are ridiculous
laugh.gif

Sherron Collins? (I would bring up Will Bynum but I know that's personal)
laugh.gif
I mean, there are a lot of guys in the league who are more athletic than Kobe is at this point and are capable of producing one or two more exciting plays over the course of a game. But you said you'd rather PAY to see some of those guys? Or you'd rather pay to see KG bully european guys and yell motherfather all night long while playing great defense? Or watch Dirk hit backfoot jumpshots all night long? You said you've seen everything Kobe's got to show you; well what does Dirk do on a nightly basis that surprises you?

Me personally, I'd rather pay money to see somebody who's almost guaranteed to make several sick shots that other players wouldn't make, with a chance of him having a special night and going for 40 or 50. IMO, seeing a player of that caliber going off for a big game>>>seeing some random dude nobody's going to care about in 20 years have a couple nice dunks or flashy crossovers.

You: "Kids, your pops was at the Garden one night when Will Bynum had a SICK windmill!"
Kids: "Who the %#@@ is Will Bynum?"
You: *SMACK*

VS.

You: "Kids, your pops was at the Garden the night Kobe dropped 60 on the Knicks!"
Kids: "We are impressed,tell us all about it."

FWIW, guys who I would choose over Kobe if I were paying to go to a game (assuming that I'm not a Lakers/Kobe fan
laugh.gif
):

Spoiler [+]
Derrick Rose
John Wall
Chris Paul

Amare
Blake Griffin
Lebron
Durant
Rondo

That's about it.

[font=arial, sans-serif]10-28 fg[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]not exciting.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]10-28 fg[/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]not exciting.[/font]

Didn't he have like 7503294805704 game winners just last season?
I don't even like Kobe, and it IS apparent that he doesn't really look like himself this season but come playoff time, I can almost guarantee some of ya'll N_s gon' be maaaaaaaaadd.

Didn't he have like 7503294805704 game winners just last season?
I don't even like Kobe, and it IS apparent that he doesn't really look like himself this season but come playoff time, I can almost guarantee some of ya'll N_s gon' be maaaaaaaaadd.

To those who know basketball and can appreciate it, yes he is still exciting.

His footwork, IQ, vision, etc. are all unparalleled.

To those who know basketball and can appreciate it, yes he is still exciting.

His footwork, IQ, vision, etc. are all unparalleled.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...
indifferent.gif

ya'll act like that's not true...
dont tell me if kobe right now is similar to mj on his 2nd repeat mode... noway

kobe right now is ALOT closer to MJ in wizards than mj in bulls....thats a fact. 

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...
indifferent.gif

ya'll act like that's not true...
dont tell me if kobe right now is similar to mj on his 2nd repeat mode... noway

kobe right now is ALOT closer to MJ in wizards than mj in bulls....thats a fact. 

Back
Top Bottom