Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Deuce King

among the most overrated players in history.
There it is. 
you guys are obviously blinded with hate.
Not at all champ.  As I have stated on here many times before...........Kobe is great, but when you got dudes on here talking about Kobe is the GOAT or the second GOAT that's when you know dudes either don't know basketball, too young to know the history and players of the game, diehard Kobe lovers to the end, or a combination of all 3.  Hence the "most overrated player" statement in regards to those individuals.

he is still a top 5 player 

Currently in the league..........YES, of all-time.........NO.

There it is. 
Not at all champ.  As I have stated on here many times before...........Kobe is great, but when you got dudes on here talking about Kobe is the GOAT or the second GOAT that's when you know dudes either don't know basketball, too young to know the history and players of the game, diehard Kobe lovers to the end, or a combination of all 3.  Hence the "most overrated player" statement in regards to those individuals.

he is still a top 5 player 

Currently in the league..........YES, of all-time.........NO.

How do you dudes argue about something that is entirely dependent on personal taste? Does that make sense to anyone?

How do you dudes argue about something that is entirely dependent on personal taste? Does that make sense to anyone?

Haven't watched a lot of Laker games for a reason this season and the Miami and NY game last night confirmed what I already said.

Shannon Brown did more exciting things last night.

Haven't watched a lot of Laker games for a reason this season and the Miami and NY game last night confirmed what I already said.

Shannon Brown did more exciting things last night.

There it is. 

i see what you mean. but if youre going to call him overrated due what the kobe stans say then youre stooping just as low as they are. 

There it is. 

i see what you mean. but if youre going to call him overrated due what the kobe stans say then youre stooping just as low as they are. 

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by CJ616

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...
indifferent.gif

ya'll act like that's not true...
dont tell me if kobe right now is similar to mj on his 2nd repeat mode... noway

kobe right now is ALOT closer to MJ in wizards than mj in bulls....thats a fact. 
O'rly?
eyes.gif

--As said before Kobe himself is not that exciting to watch anymore, but him along with Duncan and Shaq are the most legendary still active.
--Kobe breaking into that top ten scoring and seeing climb that is exciting IMO. 

--Agree to disagree we have have different preferences in regards to what's exciting. And I'll just agree a few of y'all just hate #24.

Originally Posted by CJ616

lol no. dude looking like jordan in wizards...
indifferent.gif

ya'll act like that's not true...
dont tell me if kobe right now is similar to mj on his 2nd repeat mode... noway

kobe right now is ALOT closer to MJ in wizards than mj in bulls....thats a fact. 
O'rly?
eyes.gif

--As said before Kobe himself is not that exciting to watch anymore, but him along with Duncan and Shaq are the most legendary still active.
--Kobe breaking into that top ten scoring and seeing climb that is exciting IMO. 

--Agree to disagree we have have different preferences in regards to what's exciting. And I'll just agree a few of y'all just hate #24.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Happens way too often.

Happens way too often.

Climbing that list aint exciting at all. Especially when he's jacking up so many shots in the process of getting there.

Climbing that list aint exciting at all. Especially when he's jacking up so many shots in the process of getting there.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Happens way too often.
Right. Like If Crossovers/Dunks Is Ur Preference Then Of Course He Wouldnt Be That Exciting...
But If You Just Appreciate His Game Overall And The His Court Savvy, The Thrill Never Dies...

I've Honestly Enjoyed Watching Ever Portion Of His Career As Well As Others i.e.(Duncan, Shaq)

Back
Top Bottom