Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

How do you dudes argue about something that is entirely dependent on personal taste? Does that make sense to anyone?
Happens way too often.
Right. Like If Crossovers/Dunks Is Ur Preference Then Of Course He Wouldnt Be That Exciting...
But If You Just Appreciate His Game Overall And The His Court Savvy, The Thrill Never Dies...

I've Honestly Enjoyed Watching Ever Portion Of His Career As Well As Others i.e.(Duncan, Shaq)

Don't see how he isn't exciting.

I'm starting to think some people are taking him for granted now.

His type of talent doesn't come every NBA draft.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

captainobvious.jpg

Originally Posted by bittersweet

captainobvious.jpg

Yeah, watching him go 9-25 every night and get t'd up every game in an oversized jersey is real exciting...

Yeah, watching him go 9-25 every night and get t'd up every game in an oversized jersey is real exciting...

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

How do you dudes argue about something that is entirely dependent on personal taste? Does that make sense to anyone?
Happens way too often.
Right. Like If Crossovers/Dunks Is Ur Preference Then Of Course He Wouldnt Be That Exciting...
But If You Just Appreciate His Game Overall And The His Court Savvy, The Thrill Never Dies...

I've Honestly Enjoyed Watching Ever Portion Of His Career As Well As Others i.e.(Duncan, Shaq)

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Happens way too often.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

among the most overrated players in history.
There it is. 
you guys are obviously blinded with hate.
Not at all champ.  As I have stated on here many times before...........Kobe is great, but when you got dudes on here talking about Kobe is the GOAT or the second GOAT that's when you know dudes either don't know basketball, too young to know the history and players of the game, diehard Kobe lovers to the end, or a combination of all 3.  Hence the "most overrated player" statement in regards to those individuals.

he is still a top 5 player 

Currently in the league..........YES, of all-time.........NO.

laugh.gif

There it is. 
Not at all champ.  As I have stated on here many times before...........Kobe is great, but when you got dudes on here talking about Kobe is the GOAT or the second GOAT that's when you know dudes either don't know basketball, too young to know the history and players of the game, diehard Kobe lovers to the end, or a combination of all 3.  Hence the "most overrated player" statement in regards to those individuals.

laugh.gif

There it is. 

Who are you father time?
If your arguing about the "history" and all the players then you are pretty old and should stop worrying about what other say.

There it is. 

Who are you father time?
If your arguing about the "history" and all the players then you are pretty old and should stop worrying about what other say.

@DCAllAmerica is my nigro an all, but I can't co-sign most of the stuff he sayin' right now
laugh.gif

Kobe is the best 1 on 1 player right now.

@DCAllAmerica is my nigro an all, but I can't co-sign most of the stuff he sayin' right now
laugh.gif

Of course. I love seeing how he evolves as his physical capabilities diminish to still play at a very high level. To me, he is an inspiration.

Of course. I love seeing how he evolves as his physical capabilities diminish to still play at a very high level. To me, he is an inspiration.

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

To those who know basketball and can appreciate it, yes he is still exciting.

His footwork, IQ, vision, etc. are all unparalleled.
Another slight diss huh. First only people that know how to play ball, now people that really KNOW ball. Why does it have to be all that?

And yes, I would rather PAY to see my folks play than Kobe. I have seen Kobe play 88 billion times people. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif

Assuming he IS, what does that have to do with this discussion? We aren't asking who is the best 1 on 1, we are asking who the most fun to watch.

I think some of you don't understand what this topic is about.

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

The funny thing is you all ONLY refer to Sherron and Will as if the whole list includes those 2. I guess that means you all don't have any problem with the rest of the list. Maybe if they were starters it would make a difference.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

To those who know basketball and can appreciate it, yes he is still exciting.

His footwork, IQ, vision, etc. are all unparalleled.
Another slight diss huh. First only people that know how to play ball, now people that really KNOW ball. Why does it have to be all that?

And yes, I would rather PAY to see my folks play than Kobe. I have seen Kobe play 88 billion times people. Why is that such a hard concept to grasp.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

laugh.gif

Assuming he IS, what does that have to do with this discussion? We aren't asking who is the best 1 on 1, we are asking who the most fun to watch.

I think some of you don't understand what this topic is about.

Rondo
KG (energy and cussing)
Sherron Collins
D. Rose
Melo
Dirk
Will Bynum
Monta
Steph Curry
Blake Griffin
Inspired Baron Davis
Steve Nash
CP3
Brandon Jennings
Wade
John Wall
Durant
Westbrook
Deron

The funny thing is you all ONLY refer to Sherron and Will as if the whole list includes those 2. I guess that means you all don't have any problem with the rest of the list. Maybe if they were starters it would make a difference.
eyes.gif

I think right now Blake Griffin is the most exciting player to watch. Dude is hammering down everything and beasting on everyone, Kobe and Lebron fell off this season, but KB24 is still very exciting on any given night.

I think right now Blake Griffin is the most exciting player to watch. Dude is hammering down everything and beasting on everyone, Kobe and Lebron fell off this season, but KB24 is still very exciting on any given night.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

laugh.gif
caught me off guard, but that #+++ is way too big for him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny, but somewhat true.

Originally Posted by trunks206

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny, but somewhat true.

Back
Top Bottom