Is Kobe is still exciting to watch?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by bijald0331

That's a very terse diatribe, CP. I am disappoint.

Lol, sorry man. I don't even sweat this thread, I hear what everyone is sayin, he ain't the same. But whoever he said Collins? Come the @#$% on.

Of course I was slightly exaggerating Sherron since he hasn't done anything in the NBA. But everyone else is a legit answer.

KU Sherron, if I am allowed to use that, then I will keep Sherron on that list.

I can live with those guys over Kobe TODAY, but you said over Kobe ANY of his years. For that, you are nuttier then a fruitcake.

Actually I did NOT say that. I said Jason Williams, Baron, Franchise, and Iverson in their prime. I would take those dudes over any Kobe.

Current Kobe, applies to the long list.

--DC, just stop now. I respected your opinion initially, but you throwing more names out there is just over-doing it now.
--You saying you would take certain players in their prime is irrelevant. They are not in their prime anymore. The thread is askin is Kobe STILL exciting to watch. He's still around. Your ghost players that arent in theor prime anymore....are not.

--DC, just stop now. I respected your opinion initially, but you throwing more names out there is just over-doing it now.
--You saying you would take certain players in their prime is irrelevant. They are not in their prime anymore. The thread is askin is Kobe STILL exciting to watch. He's still around. Your ghost players that arent in theor prime anymore....are not.

Kobe is cool to watch. I wouldn't call him exciting though. The Lakers are everywhere, if I miss a Lakers game I don't feel as though I could have missed something epic. Say if I missed a Nationally Televised Clipper game.

Kobe is cool to watch. I wouldn't call him exciting though. The Lakers are everywhere, if I miss a Lakers game I don't feel as though I could have missed something epic. Say if I missed a Nationally Televised Clipper game.

Will Bynum 
laugh.gif
 #onlyonNT

DC i agreed with you until you said joe johnson... Really? Anyway i think kobe is still exciting to watch.

DC i agreed with you until you said joe johnson... Really? Anyway i think kobe is still exciting to watch.

Is Kobe still exciting to watch? That's subjective, and I have no issue with someone saying yes. His fundamentals are impressive.

He is, however, among the most overrated players in history.

Is Kobe still exciting to watch? That's subjective, and I have no issue with someone saying yes. His fundamentals are impressive.

ive heard it all.. will bynum is more exciting then kobe.. beyond suspect.. u dudes just hate kobe point blank.. hes showed you about 3-5 different brands of basketball.. but u like watchin jr smith shoot 35 footers and throwing up signs is more exciting then kobe. or joe johnson shooting jumpers or baron davis limping on one leg and giving half and effort every night for the past 3-5 years. comedy at its finest. to this day I will never understand why people will do anything to throw kobe under the bus. dude has put in so much work on his game and is heads and above pretty much everybody this dude mentioned. he has his flaws but not exciting.. comedy.

But to each there own everybody has there own opinion and you seem to stand by it so i give you props on that.

ive heard it all.. will bynum is more exciting then kobe.. beyond suspect.. u dudes just hate kobe point blank.. hes showed you about 3-5 different brands of basketball.. but u like watchin jr smith shoot 35 footers and throwing up signs is more exciting then kobe. or joe johnson shooting jumpers or baron davis limping on one leg and giving half and effort every night for the past 3-5 years. comedy at its finest. to this day I will never understand why people will do anything to throw kobe under the bus. dude has put in so much work on his game and is heads and above pretty much everybody this dude mentioned. he has his flaws but not exciting.. comedy.

But to each there own everybody has there own opinion and you seem to stand by it so i give you props on that.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

How?
- 81 points in a single game

- Countless game winners

- Countless clutch shots

- Broken finger

- 5 Championships

Theres PLENTY more.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

How?
- 81 points in a single game

- Countless game winners

- Countless clutch shots

- Broken finger

- 5 Championships

Theres PLENTY more.

Back
Top Bottom