Is long island iced tea a feminine drink?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Long Islands aren't a light drink by any means, but IMO it's one of those drinks you have when you first start drinking....

word...having it as the first drink when ur out is how to do it...get the buzz going real quick

I find it interesting when people say it tastes really good, when really, its just pumped full over sugar in the sweet and sour mix. You could really just dumpsweet and sour with everclear and it'd probably taste the same. Is the taste of alcohol really that bad? Disregard for those of you who are drinking itbecause its pumped full of liquor/variations that don't have much of a mixer in it.

Sweet & sour mix with Everclear=Long Island...I don't know about all that.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope. Long Islands can get you messed up. I've seen females that couldn't drink em. Females I've seen drink them were fooled by the taste and went in for seconds, not realizing how messed up they were. Awwww......memories.
laugh.gif
word.
laugh.gif
have girls passed out at clubs sittin at the table, thong hangin out, slowly slidin to the floor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Sweet & sour mix with Everclear=Long Island...I don't know about all that.
ohwell.gif
Think about it like this. If you're getting a long island, it's not like you care how it tastes anyway, as long as its full of sugar.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Tinchy Stryder

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Yes real men drink beer

Beer is so damn nasty.
x2
blasphemy....it's an acquired taste, and the more you drink, the more you'll appreciate it over time. I HATED beer when I first starteddrinking, but it's now my favorite alcoholic beverage.

Nothing better than seasonal brews and beers from other countries....
pimp.gif

Long islands ain't no girlie drink.... Tequila, gin vodka and rum with a splash of soda for color and a lemon... I can tell most of y'all ain'treally been saucy in your lives....

Girlie drinks are
- cosmo
- margaritas
- sex on the beach
- nuvo
- alize
- baileys

Long islands can get the most expereinced drinker a hangover....

Does it matter? Do ppl really care about what others are drinking? I don't. If someone gave me one I'd drink it.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Nope. Long Islands can get you messed up. I've seen females that couldn't drink em. Females I've seen drink them were fooled by the taste and went in for seconds, not realizing how messed up they were. Awwww......memories.
laugh.gif
word.
laugh.gif
have girls passed out at clubs sittin at the table, thong hangin out, slowly slidin to the floor
laugh.gif
roll.gif
"The Lean" or "Slouch"

Not a female drink imo. But can be used to trick the female into getting drunk (thinking it isn't strong). I drank Strong iSlands in the club til last year(Ciroc & lemonade now). Most females I know drink Amaretta Sweets so i'd say Strong Islands aren't feminine.

Booze is booze. I could care less whether my drink had a sex preference.
laugh.gif

As long as it does the job...

anyone who says it's a girl drink doesn't know anything

a couple long islands will have you quite tipsy

Long islands ain't no girlie drink.... Tequila, gin vodka and rum with a splash of soda for color and a lemon... I can tell most of y'all ain't really been saucy in your lives....

this

& yeah this thread popped up a few months ago as well if I recall correctly

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by raptors29

We had a thread about this earlier this year. We came to the conclusion that it's a young person's drink, for light drinkers.

long island ice teams aint light my man

I wouldn't know, I don't drink. I saw another NTer post this.

Back
Top Bottom