Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by W1LL I AM

i said this the other day and someone laughed at me on here
indifferent.gif

the "this is it" is def not Him, you got to be such an idiot to think it is him

but w/e

this #%!* is gona end up gettin bigger than the Pac death for sure. were gona be hearin this for YEARS to come

but it is what it is.
laugh.gif
at sum1 sayin him perforim thriller, that would have been epic if he did that.
Exactly. You can't pay me to believe that these hands are the same.

ngvl2s.jpg

Why the hell would they do that?
What would be the purpose of faking a press conference announcing his last tour.

not only that, ive heard two diff theories, 1. where he really died in the pepsi accident back in 84 i think it was? and there was no Net, no crazy tv media coverage like that, so it couldve easily have been put under the rug by a small group of family, because that was when MJ was just becoming SOOO BIG, and when he cameback from surgeries and etc.(supposely, if he died in that meantime they were able to find a duplicate ina way even with surgeries and so, and def. got the moves down somewhat) thus thats when he started acting odd with all the charges on him and etc. idk i think that's a stupid theory, but who knows.
2. that he prob did die this year just not the day they announced it thus being that"this is it" speech, being farse and an impostor there.
3. he's not dead and just wanted to be gone from everything. who knows.
alien.gif
Yeah I'm feelin reason #2. This much is sure tho. He def didn't die June 25th. No way.

Dude is smoking one out with Tupac let him live we been making him go under alot of stress he needs to take a break..
EDIT. Damn dude nevermind I just saw all of them
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So the FBI, DEA, the Los Angeles Coroner's office, the hospital, are all part of this hoax?
eyes.gif

I guess this picture of MJ being put in the ambulance is the fake MJ right?

michael-jackson-dead.jpg

Gotta love conspiracies with ZERO proof.

LMAO, somebody didn't even watch the video. You realize the video actually had pretty decent reasons why that pic could be fake. For example,there is video of the ambulance leaving MJ's house, and the person taking the vid walked right up to the ambulance with tinted windows, itwas obvious you could not see a thing in the ambulance. Those windows in that pic aren't tinted. Also, it mentions the fact that MJ is facing the wrongway, people don't get put into an ambulance feet first. I'm not saying I believe it 100% , but it made some good observations.

Is there another way the pic could have been taken? Anybody know if there are windows inside the ambulance, and maybe the pic was taken from the front seat bysomeone inside? But even if that is the case, how does that explain the discrepencies between the description of MJ's condition on the coroner'sreport and the way he looks in that pic? If you believe it, the report said MJ was bald, his face was caved in, and something was up with his nose. Thatdoesn't fit the description of that pic at all. Again, not definitive proof, but interesting and good observations.

I'm not saying I believe MJ faked his death and he is still alive, but I think its possible that something wierd is going on here, and that MJ may havedied a while before the media broke the story.

then they said how fast camera's flash and they're wondering how this is the only pic out....i'm not gonna lie i was skeptical about watching thevid but after seeing it, something isnt right
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

So the FBI, DEA, the Los Angeles Coroner's office, the hospital, are all part of this hoax?
eyes.gif

I guess this picture of MJ being put in the ambulance is the fake MJ right?

michael-jackson-dead.jpg

Gotta love conspiracies with ZERO proof.
indifferent.gif

You didn't even peep the video. That pic is fake. How did someone get a clear shot of him when the windows were tinted? The reports also say he barely hadany hair left when he died and his right side of his face was caved in. Look... I'm not saying he is still alive... but there is definatly something fishyabout MJ's death.

how about theory #4?

he faked his death so that he could invest more time in trying to end the Jay-z vs Game beef.
since apparently he helped end the 50/Game feud.

17143547-17143551-slarge.jpg

indifferent.gif
let the man rest in peace.

The dude at the "This is it" press conference hands are way too small. MJ had huge hands. MJ had huge index fingers and the guy at the pressconference hands look like a nub. Also, there was an obvious edit job when the man announced the King of Pop and MJ got out of the van. Don't buy nothingrom AEG!!

you know i never even thought about it ... when i seen that press conference, i knew it wasnt him, but i just chalked it up to him not being there when heplanned on it and them having a stunt double like many celebrities do ... but now that i think about it ... ... ...

That is the worst video I've ever seen. "Did MJ get a tan for the conference?" It's called the difference between warm and cool lighting,#$!#$$!. Analyzing his speech patterns and smile by bringing up a video that's over a decade old, after he's had a bunch of surgery and was clearlyunder the influence of heavy drugs. Of course he's going to have a different demeanor when accepting award while sober and trying to talk about children inthird world countries than he would when announcing a comeback tour.

If that video actually convinced anybody that it was a hoax, I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to deal with your stupidity on a daily basis.

^ you mean to tell me that "press conference" doesn't look fishy to you?

and that "MJ" doesn't look like an impostor?

and how did Entertainment tonight get a flick of MJ in the ambulance if it was tinted?

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

That is the worst video I've ever seen. "Did MJ get a tan for the conference?" It's called the difference between warm and cool lighting, #$!#$$!. Analyzing his speech patterns and smile by bringing up a video that's over a decade old, after he's had a bunch of surgery and was clearly under the influence of heavy drugs. Of course he's going to have a different demeanor when accepting award while sober and trying to talk about children in third world countries than he would when announcing a comeback tour.

If that video actually convinced anybody that it was a hoax, I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to deal with your stupidity on a daily basis.

What about the difference in the hands?

Back
Top Bottom