Is Nick cannon talented?

All I know is that he comes off as corny when doing anything other than hosting  Americas Got Talent  and his fashion sense when not on that show is Jordan level bad!

Yes he is.

His acting isnt the worst.

Been acting since he was a child, dont hate

Last edited:

My answer is yes and no.

Terrible actor, terrible musician, awful comedian. His talent is the fact that he can somehow stay relevant despite being awful at everything he does.
He spaces it out just enough to keep it going.

1. jigalo song

2. drumline movie

3. Mariah

Last edited:
He's talented in the sense that he ranges from mediocre to average in several fields.

He's like a 6 of all trades.

At the very least he's good at spotting talent and he has some kind of sense of humor.

He's talented in the sense that he ranges from mediocre to average in several fields.

He's like a 6 of all trades.

At the very least he's good at spotting talent and he has some kind of sense of humor.
Gotta have a sense of humor leaving the house in chucks, bball shorts and a turban! Lol

He is, you're truly just hating if you're paying attention and don't recognize his versatility. Makes him great for the position he's in as a businessman. Now I will say I haven't been able to watch his latest interviews, his gypsy grandma getup is annoying to look at.

Nick is like Fousey or corny prank videos.

Everybody hates them, but they still bring the money home and keep staying relevent.

I used to think he was the biggest lame in the world until...

I was about to post the same thing. Great interview. Thought he was a cornball for like 15 yrs but my opinion about him completely shanged after listening to this.

As far as why he's been so successful. Like a couple people said earlier, he's not great at one thing, but okay at almost everything. That and I also think he just played his cards right. He always seemed smart and very business savvy to me

He's active. Dudes stays working. For all the crap we give people in Hollywood/entertainment for making bad stuff, end of the day bad stuff makes money too. He's the creator of shows that still get played, hosts of the biggest shows on Network Tv, he production studio puts out movies, hell he even managers Amber Rose. I believe he also is a chairman of a Teen Nick/Nogin.

None of any of that **** I really care about, but it's the same for like the Owner of chain of gas stations, or a head of software at Netflix. End of the day I can't knock how hard those people hustle. Nick at no sucka either run in Nick see what happens :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom