Is Nick cannon talented?

Don't get me wrong i can watch it on mute for the right segments. :nerd:
It seems to always be on MTV so whenever im flipping the channels i get drawn in by the eye candy but when these lame youtube characters start doing these corny skits i gotta switch it.

is Cannon quitting this too now that he found some kind of religion/movement??

Nick might be one of the most logical dudes I've heard on an interview. They're trying the crazy route? Smh. At some point though you'd think he'd up the quality in his work since he describes the corny **** as his "Keyser soze", but it's been a minute and it ain't really changing. Still support him all day though.

Wayment

This can't be fax.

I'll hold my L accordingly, but without using Google, this doesn't sound right

Mariah Carey one of the biggest pop stars in music history, I think she more than welll off.

Also I said this in regards to dudes acting like she gonna be going at Nick for the kids and money. She don't need his money :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik

Why do you feel working hard isn't a talent?
I don't think the qualities and requirements for working hard are natural aptititudes.

But dudes can get their Rock Lee on.

Why are y'all bringing Mariah in to this? :lol: Mad paranoid and quick to cast doubt on a female :smh:

Huh .. we didnt bring her up, this Nat'l Enquirer article did all that with the kids talk
Damn. I thought it was one thing with NTers clowning each other for gossipping about TMZ articles but now yall paying mind to the national enquirer? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Point is the national enquirer don't matter. You'd think you might pump ya brakes before switching to going at what Mariah might do.

Back
Top Bottom