Is Nick cannon talented?

its takes skill to be versatile.

u gotta also credit whoever his agent is, keep homie in pocket.

I admire his hustle and determination.

I also read that he went back to get a college degree in legal communications, so he can understand the contracts in Hollywood. You can't knock his desire to improve himself.

In order to be considered versatile there's a minimum amount of proficiency required. That's like calling an athlete who is trash at every aspect of the game versatile.

nick cannon isn't "trash" in any of his exploits though..

he's a serviceable actor, serviceable comedian, pretty good tv show host, mediocre rapper, and a Impressive yambs resume.

being "all purpose" in itself is a talent, especially when you're getting paid professionally for it.

Donald Glover is Nick Cannon with better rap ability, but he's definitely not as funny, and their both a wash acting...ive never seen Donald Glover MC a event or host a TV show so da jury is out on that.

Donald Glover is Nick Cannon with better rap ability, but he's definitely not as funny, and their both a wash acting...ive never seen Donald Glover MC a event or host a TV show so da jury is out on that.

latest

Don't ever disrespect the Gambino god again. He deserves unlimited passes just off #AtlantaFX alone.

And he got WAY more bars than Nic cannon.

Glover doesn't have the business acumen or notoriety of Cannon, though.

Im offended by this comparison. They're not even comparable.

Donald Glover is a certified nerd. A blerd if you will.

Nick Cannon is a cornball.

Have a seat.

You can't compare the two, Donald Glover is a rapper/actor while Nick Cannon is primarily a tv personality/host.

latest

Don't ever disrespect the Gambino god again. He deserves unlimited passes just off #AtlantaFX alone.

And he got WAY more bars than Nic cannon.

Glover doesn't have the business acumen or notoriety of Cannon, though.

i said da exact same thing thou :lol:

I think Nick Cannon is one of those charismatic dudes that know how to maneuver in circles. You can tell he idolized Will Smith growing up, he's like a super off brand version of him but I mess with Nick's hustle. Plus his wrap sheet is A1, he's played with some baddies.

As corny as he's always been, lightweight, watered-down Marlon Wayans to be exact, he was the pen behind a lot of episodes of "All That" and "Kenan & Kel". He's obviously built many bridges in Hollywood, and hasn't been one of the dumb ones to burn them once he attained success. I can still enjoy "Drumline" and "Love Don't Cost A Thing" from time to time. That's where he gets points from me. Everything else, I can't vouch for.

Last edited:
Im one of the biggest donald fans around but i actually agree with this.
Donalds stand ups are def not as good. Acting is decent theyre probably the same as nicks

You can't compare the two, Donald Glover is a rapper/actor while Nick Cannon is primarily a tv personality/host.

What? Nick Cannon has legit hit Movies and Rap albums under his belt whether you like him or not. Actor/rapper/writer/producer/comedian/executive etc. that's talent. He's not very strong at either, damn near cringeworthy at some like his stand up, but he's talented. If he only focused on one thing he'd probably rank better than he currently does.

And some of ya'll make being a fan of Donald Glover feel so corny.

2 things I won't budge on. Nick Cannon is a super whack rapper and he is not funny.

So by default Donald is funnier.

Back
Top Bottom