IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Thanks. Fyi you can't donate more than $20. It defaults to $20 and you cant change it, at least that I could see.

Screenshot_20190927-173230_Chrome.jpg

We're so grateful for your support! At this time, we're only accepting $20/year for our special anniversary. This pricing is for a limited time so maybe next year, we'll have different and flexible options that will allow you to donate as much as you'd like. Thanks again!

Minor complaint, it looks like words in posts are getting turned into ShopStyle hyperlinks.

I've been fooled twice in the last hour because I thought that people were intentionally linking to something relevant to the thread :lol:

Outside of that and the immediate convenience of the prior "My Activity" page (seeming to) not have an equivalent, the update is great. Thanks for your efforts HellaSteph HellaSteph , @sultan, and everyone else involved.

EDIT: One last thing :lol:, I can't tell when pinned posts have new posts at a glance. Could some way to distinguish get added to the back of the to-do list? I'm on mobile (Galaxy Note 9, Chrome)

Last edited:
HellaSteph HellaSteph
How's it's more options, but only 1 open given?
Hate clicking twice to do 1 thing. Just remove that, and have it say edit no drop down box please.
Screenshot_20190927-172426.png

Might have been overlooked in the other thread. Can the pictures in the quoted post be as VIEW ATTACHMENT like before the update? If you expand it and it's with a lot of pictures, RIP. You cannot close it until you refresh, go in and out of the thread.

Why do i have a million notifications killing my aol account.

1000 steps backward. Might rescind my membership and request a total refund of my time.

Back
Top Bottom