IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
And to add ya want 20 dollars to fill ya pockets? The nerve! It was never about the money but the love of the community.

Now we out here paying to remove ads, skinny jeans font, hipster neutral colors, page moving all up and down and sideways as i type becuase of these damn ads?

Im appalled and baffled.

And to add ya want 20 dollars to fill ya pockets? The nerve! It was never about the money but the love of the community.

Now we out here paying to remove ads, skinny jeans font, hipster neutral colors, page moving all up and down and sideways as i type becuase of these damn ads?

Im appalled and baffled.
$20 dollars got you stress?
1569626713057.gif

Im appalled and baffled.
This gimmick would have more impact if you didn’t do it every single time we announce anything.

The subscription fees will benefit charity, as mentioned previously. Not one cent of that $20 will reach me or my pockets - but thanks for watching.

I voted undecided because I just woke up. But I can't even see how many people voted for undecided. New layout out here trying to make me do math :smh:

Changing my vote to yes.

Capture1212.PNG
That glitch will be addressed soon. I got tired of having to scroll through huge polls in threads like this one:

https://niketalk.com/threads/thee-o...on-thread-media-day-ready-your-bodies.684904/

So we wanted to create a feature that would allow long polls to work like quoted text and expand when clicked to limit the amount of space they can take up by default. Generally speaking, we really only care about polls when we’re voting on them or viewing the results. We don’t care about them every single time we view any given page of the associated thread.

We won’t force you to do math.

any way I can get rid of that push notifications message on desktop? I doesn't do anything when I click
Disable adblock. Adblock can make certain buttons on the site inoperative.

love it. the big red sneaker icons on the subforum selection are a little much as I don't feel we need 10+ more reminders on the home page that we're on a sneaker fan site, but I'm rocking with the rest. Good work and thanks.

Methodical Management Methodical Management

Can you have someone take a look at the quoting (mobile) frame. It’s hard to explain, but I’ll give examples:

- Sometimes the font color change to black when you start a new line

-when quoting, because of the large ads at the top; it shifts the text box upward and downward randomly.

-Sometime when you skip to the next line, the cursor just disappears

And this just a request: can you bring back those page numbering for the mobile. It will make easier to navigate through the thread.

New layout not trash at all. It feels a but familiar actually after one of our migrations just can't recall which.

the return of the thread gallery alone makes this niketalk update that much better... still have to get used to it... I like the mobile but desktop looks weird lol

Ads or not, I wanted to donate to a site I use all day every day. It's the least I can do to say thanks for putting this on.

Donating so someone else can take credit for your donation?

I'm all for helping the needed but you have NO say on where that money goes once its donated to NT.

They choose where it goes.

I donated to the site. If the choose to give to charity, that's on them. And good for them.
it clearly says in the terms
its going to charity
meth said in a post few pages back
nothing going to nt pockets all to charity minus the transaction fees

Donating so someone else can take credit for your donation?

I'm all for helping the needed but you have NO say on where that money goes once its donated to NT.

They choose where it goes.
I'm cool with that. They put this whole thing on. Least I can do is give them $20 to give to their favorite charity. They can smoke my $20 for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom