IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
How can I go to the last page of a thread directly from General without having to click into the thread?

He was a mod that spoke to Real America. Libs made up lies and he was fired but after our impeachment vote against Meth he is the only Administrator.

I'm an Administrator. You can speak to me. :evil:

Loving the new layout it seems to have combined the features of last iteration and the time before that. As I said in another thread:

Loving the new look of the thread and the fact emails have a copy of the gif. I didn't think we even needed a revamp already. Also the thread gallery reminds me of the previous iteration of the forums where you could look through the threads pictures. Loving the different options when liking a post. I HOPE we aren't going back to limiting the number of likes.

Loving the new layout it seems to have combined the features of last iteration and the time before that. As I said in another thread:

Loving the new look of the thread and the fact emails have a copy of the gif. I didn't think we even needed a revamp already. Also the thread gallery reminds me of the previous iteration of the forums where you could look through the threads pictures.

Thank you very much! We hope you enjoy it as much as we've been working and making it happen. Cheers!

Trying to figure out what comes with being with a supporter?

You get 1-year of no ads on NikeTalk for a $20 donation. We're offering this promotion through the end of this year to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We can't promise that this deal will last so if you join now, it's the best offer yet!

Back
Top Bottom