IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Without clear lines showing end of posts/beginning of new posts, the ads sort of mix in with the posts. Lines are blurred. I’m seeing ads now they scroll within the ad Space. They’re making the $20 push all too real.

I can’t see a way to change text size for mobile on the site (or a few other sites I looked at) - can’t you just use your device settings for that?

Someone already posted a screenshot of the Apple method but I don’t know what you’re using.

We’ll be able to see if it’s that much less posting throughout this week. I noticed this past weekend and the two weekends before it was slow so I think it’s just a weekend thing. Could be wrong :nerd:

how do i get it to tell me theres new posts in my watched threads.
this **** telling me noone posted since yesterday.

halp.
i have to know when my stranger friends are posting.
If there is a red dot to the left of the thread then there is new posts

maybe its just me but i think mobile is fine and the font doesnt bother me one bit... i actually think mobile looks better than desktop...

If there is a red dot to the left of the thread then there is new posts

lol. yeah.

im saying its not telling me when new posts are made. and it seems to be prioritizing posts where ive been quoted or liked.

it aint keeping me up to date.

lol. yeah.

im saying its not telling me when new posts are made. and it seems to be prioritizing posts where ive been quoted or liked.

it aint keeping me up to date.
The red dot indicates new posts have been made though. You mean you aren’t getting alerts?

The red dot indicates new posts have been made though. You mean you aren’t getting alerts?

dawg. i understand how notifications work. lol
the threads im normally in aint popping up like they used to.
its only showing maybe 2 notifications and mainly direct quotes to me or likes ive recieved.

Example of what I'm seeing notification wise : The 1 high thread.. Got a notification from 45 minutes ago, and there were 5 posts after that with no notifications showing up for those.
Someone just posted and I got that notification and email.
The other posts still not showing in the alerts thingum.

dawg. i understand how notifications work. lol
the threads im normally in aint popping up like they used to.
its only showing maybe 2 notifications and mainly direct quotes to me or likes ive recieved.
You're going to "watched threads" and nothing is there?

I can’t see a way to change text size for mobile on the site (or a few other sites I looked at) - can’t you just use your device settings for that?

Someone already posted a screenshot of the Apple method but I don’t know what you’re using.

im talking bout specifically editing font size in da editor bubble when you're writing in a thread...

I have a problem with clicking on things on the desktop version like a thread or the reply button

Back
Top Bottom