IS NIKETALK NEW LAYOUT TRASH???? THREAD

IS THE LAYOUT TRASH

• Total voters
Nah - this layout is garbage. Go back to the OG.
this. i'm trying... but...
I mean some kinks could be worked out i'm sure like the notification thing (i'm not getting them either like that) but aesthetically this is awful compared to the last.
dunno maybe the staff will continue to fix it til they get it just right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190930-130818_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190930-130818_Chrome.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 108
For ublock users, there's a small portion of the bottom of your screen reserved for adspace that will never be displayed because ublock but prevents clicking.

You can use the ublock dropper to block this portion of the webpage from loading that div so its removed

1569873708900.png

For example you wont be able to click the reply button with that current screenshot i've taken due to the adspace div being layered over the viewable space

You can adjust all your alerts settings here: https://niketalk.com/account/preferences

If you want an alert for every single reply or reaction, you can do that. If you want to mark all of your alerts as "read" without visiting each thread, you can do that, too. You can have different settings for alerts and push notifications, in case you don't want to get slammed with a push notification or email every single time someone replies to a fast moving thread, but you'd like to continue receiving silent notifications via the on-site alerts system.

It's a pretty robust system, but it does require some configuration to personalize to your specific tastes.

I’m just trying to have the old settings on my watched threads. Alert me via on site notification when a new reply is posted, but not every new reply to the thread.

It’ll definitely take some time playing around with. But my first reaction is it’s a bit much lol. I’ll revisit this thread in a week.

Other than that though everything else seems great. Already used to the layout and the OG setting helps a lot.

Back
Top Bottom